- Recent graduates who have achieved a 2:1 or higher
- Resilient and money motivated individuals
- Applicants with a hunger for rapid career progression
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Candidates who enjoy a fast paced, competitive environments
- Applicants must have strong sales ability, ideally demonstrated by experience
- Responsible for sourcing candidates
- Liaising with clients regularly in order to better understand their needs
- Extensive and ongoing training programme that includes one on one training with leading consultants
- Successful candidates will learn the full 360-degree recruitment process
- Offers the opportunity to progress in a rapidly growing sector
- Business development
- Account Management and renewals
- Award winning financial recruitment specialist
- Extensive training programme involving one on one training with a senior Head-hunter
- Opportunities to complete training in different locations both in the UK and across Europe
- An industry leader for over 20 years
- Located in London's financial sector
- Offer of one-on-one training with leading consultants
- Competitive salary, alongside uncapped commission structure
- Weekly team socials
- Michelin * Lunch Clubs
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering
Buchanan Search Limited
Buchanan Search's team of Consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients.
Buchanan Search Limited Interview Reviews
11 June 2018
The interview took place in a relatively relaxed atmosphere; one on one chat around a small table overlooking the sights of London. Went through my past experiences and was...
10 November 2017
Applied online by sending my CV, about three days later I received a call and had a telephone interview. I was asked questions such as why I applied for this particular position...
20 June 2017
The interview was conducted over the phone. The company responded to my job application on the date that the application was sent. The individual that I spoke to was very useful...