We are seeking recent graduates who are passionate about joining our Fintech Recruitment Team. This exciting role offers the opportunity to progress from a resourcer to a 360-recruitment consultant.
Job Description for the Graduate Recruitment Consultant Role:
- Souring and building relationships with candidates
- Manage and update database systems
- Active involvement in business development
- Work within a team to deliver on client needs
- Developing knowledge of the markets we operate in
Ideal Candidates for the Graduate Recruitment Consultant Role:
- Recent graduates who have achieved 2:2 or higher
- Self-starters who are ambitious, competitive and confident
- Strong communication skills - both verbally and written
- Sales/recruitment experience is preferred but required
- Competitive starting salary with uncapped commission structure
- Full recruitment training, and ongoing development
- Regular team social events
- Quarterly incentives such as Lunch Clubs
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering
Buchanan Search Limited
Buchanan Search's team of Consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients.
Buchanan Search Limited Interview Reviews
11 June 2018
The interview took place in a relatively relaxed atmosphere; one on one chat around a small table overlooking the sights of London. Went through my past experiences and was...
10 November 2017
Applied online by sending my CV, about three days later I received a call and had a telephone interview. I was asked questions such as why I applied for this particular position...
20 June 2017
The interview was conducted over the phone. The company responded to my job application on the date that the application was sent. The individual that I spoke to was very useful...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :recruitment jobs london recruitment consultant buchanan limited
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Consulting Graduate Scheme - Summer 2021
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
KPMG 2022 Consulting Graduate Programmes
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Policy Advisers - Graduate Development Programme
London, North East, Darlington