- Once you become a full 360 Recruitment Consultant you are provided with a Tailor made suit
- On arrival you will receive a laptop and mobile phoneto ensure you can work to the best of your ability
- Each consultant is given a personal target to secure their place on the quarterly company holiday - destinations inc Miami, Prague, Berlin
- Each month 'Top Performers' from each team are treated to an all expenses paid £2500 shopping spreeand Champagne lunch
- Pay day lucky dip for top 10% of billers - you can win anything from tickets to the theatre, dinner for 2 at a Michelin Star restaurant to a Magnum of champagne
- High flyers lunch club at executive restaurants around London
They are a vibrant yet mature working environment; everyone comes to work to become successful in their career. Each consultant is a valued member of staff and this is recognised through their extraordinary executive incentive scheme.
The Role as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- 2 week training programme
- focus on your ability to communicate both with candidates and clients and even your team, to ensure the brief has been met
- 4-6 months you will be able to attain the skills and ability to become a full 360 recruitment consultant
- Begin to start building your own desk with a client and candidate database
- You role will vary significantly from advertising, cold calling, networking with professionals within the market
What is my client looking for in a Graduate Consultant?
- Confident and communicative individual
- Able to demonstrate a real interest & understanding of the Recruitment industry
- A 2.1 degree (2:2 if you can demonstrate work experience)
- Strong ability to build rapport in a client facing environment
- A sense of humour and a strong personality
- Driven to progress and succeed within a sales based environment
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering
Buchanan Search Limited
Buchanan Search's team of Consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients.
Buchanan Search Limited Interview Reviews
11 June 2018
The interview took place in a relatively relaxed atmosphere; one on one chat around a small table overlooking the sights of London. Went through my past experiences and was...
10 November 2017
Applied online by sending my CV, about three days later I received a call and had a telephone interview. I was asked questions such as why I applied for this particular position...
20 June 2017
The interview was conducted over the phone. The company responded to my job application on the date that the application was sent. The individual that I spoke to was very useful...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :recruitment jobs london recruitment consultant buchanan limited
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Communications & Marketing - TPP
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Central London - Trident
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
EY Graduate Programmes
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Graduate Management Trainee - London
Trainee Reinsurance Analyst
Actuarial (Life Insurance) - Graduate Development Programme
South West, Swindon