Harper Harrison are part of LHi Group Ltd., an international recruitment agency who placed #1 on Best Companies' Top 40 Recruitment Companies in the UK 2021 and #6 on the Top 100 mid-sized companies in the UK 2021. Needless to say, our impact is making waves and are looking for those to make a difference with us.
We are currently seeking an Associate Recruitment Consultant who is not only driven but comes with the bravery to help develop and grow a high-value recruitment desk from the global Harper Harrison hub in Manchester!
- Being the middle person between clients and candidates, managing the introduction, interview, closing, offering and on boarding processes
- Approach and source potential candidates to qualify them (mostly done by phone, email or virtual meetings - travelling for face to face meetings will be encouraged when safe to do so)
- Build and develop relationships with new and existing clients & candidates
- Business Development: seek new businesses and generate leads
- Posts adverts using numerous job boards available to you
- Be an expert of your market - owning your desk and being able to consult your clients/candidates on their hiring/job hunting needs
Who We Look For:
- Career minded individual - recruitment is at least a 2-year commitment!
- Communication is key - the gift of the gab is a plus in this role!
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to build relationships quickly
- Sales experience is preferred, especially if telesales, fundraising or from estate background
- Proactive work ethic and eager to learn
- Up for a challenge and ready to meet set targets
- Not afraid to cold call and good phone etiquette
- Driven to see results and success
- Individual embraces our LHi 'Good Human' ethos and embodies our 3 Manchester values: Belief, Bravery & Respect
What do you get out of it?
- You'll play an integral part in our huge growth plans for the team and have clear, achievable promotion targets which will see you moving up the ranks at least once per year!
- Coming into a warm desk with lots of strong clients already
- 23 days annual leave, earning 1 day extra per promotion (up to 30 days)
- Flexible work scheme: start with 1 day working remotely per week (varies on level and management responsibilities)
- Target Incentives: Lunch Clubs, trips abroad twice per year (usually), Rolex incentives, Millionaire & Centurions Club, Promotion Breakfast and more!
- Loyalty Incentives: 3 years = 1 week extra holiday, 5 years = LHi Passport (1 week working in any global office - expenses paid!) & 10 years = gift of time (1 month sabbatical or Rolex)
- Specialised development training for all levels, up to office leaders
Do you want to join the LHi Family? Get in touch today - send your updated CV to apply!
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.
We are LHi.
A group company consisting of four specialist, non-competing brands spanning the UK, Europe and North America.
Our group of brands are niche recruitment businesses within technology, life sciences, energy and the built environment.
At LHi we are an operational centre of excellence.
We are the backbone, supporting each brand in the group across multiple locations with the very best Finance, Marketing, L&D, Legal & Compliance and I.T infrastructure seen in the recruitment industry.
Our group strategy is clear and transparent; we are focused on international growth, operational excellence, market specialism and delivering the highest level of service to our customers, across all our businesses.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs manchester recruitment jobs manchester recruitment consultant sales business development recruiting recruiter telesales telecommunication b2b b2c estate lhi
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Consulting Graduate Scheme - Summer 2021
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
£18,000 to £35,000
G2V Recruitment Group Ltd
North West, Yorkshire, Leeds, Manchester
Business Development Associate
Communications & Marketing - TPP
Graduate Software Developer (No coding experience required)
Graduate Technical Engineer - TPP