- £18000 to £20000 per annum + benefits + OTE + bonus
- South East
- 27th December 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Bored of being in a dead-end role with little money? Wanting to be rewarded for your hard work? If this sounds like you click apply!
The Role: Recruitment Consultant
Salary: Base: £18,000 to £20,000, OTE: £35,000
Location: Milton Keynes
Start Date: ASAP
Benefits of the Recruitment Consultant role:
- A starting base salary of £18,000 which rises with every promotion. Multiple promotions are possible in your first year!
- All you need to do is hit your sales targets and you will see £35,000 in your first year.
- High earning potential due to uncapped commission and large deal size!
- Fast and clear progression routes; hit your targets and you will be promoted.
- Amazing central London offices with on site bar, gym, barbers and fitness classes.
- Heavily incentivised role for high performers. They have recently come back from Berlin where all the team had to do was hit their performance targets.
- The company are huge believers in organic growth, this means they are hiring at the graduate level to eventually assume senior positions within the company!
Established in 2013 they are boutique recruitment specialists operating within the property industry. They are divided into 3 specialist teams; residential, commercial and front of house services. They have an emphasis on client satisfaction taking pride in their quality of service and industry leading knowledge.
Due to a recent round of investment they are now looking to expand their Central London office by employing multiple highly driven people to organically grow to be the future of the company. This means a massive opportunity for anyone looking to start a successful career in recruitment!
As a recruitment consultant, you will be trained by professionals with years in the industry to be able to perform exceptionally in this highly autonomous role. You will be sourcing high calibre candidates across the property industry to help fill your client's vacancies.
Due to your clients and candidates being high end professionals it's a more consultative approach to recruitment meaning you will be placing candidates on high salaries. High Salaries means high deal size. Due to the deal size it means you will earn a huge cut in commission for every placement. This means high earning potential!
- Due to the role being meritocratic a strong work ethic is essential
- Must be a go getter with high initiative as the role incudes high levels of autonomy
If you would love to work for a company with great benefits, and earning potential and think you have the relevant skills; then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Robert Castle at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Graduate Fasttrack is a boutique consultancy exclusively placing only the highest calibre of graduates within an elite selection of employers in London and parts of the UK.
Graduate Fasttrack Interview Reviews
19 June 2017
There was an initial phone interview, which I wasn't aware of as I only rang back for further details. It was a graduate recruitment member of their team and lasted about...
Sign up for job alerts - its free