- £18k to £22k (up to £38k OTE) negotiable depending on experience + benefits + OTE
- North West, Manchester
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Far too many graduate roles over promise and under deliver. Not at Higher Group.
If you are highly motivated, competitive & money driven, then a career in recruitment could be for you!
- Want to be directly rewarded for your hard work? You'll have an uncapped bonus structure, with average OTE of £36,000 achievable in your first year.
- Do you like travelling? There'll be twice-yearly holiday incentives to work towards - one for skiing in the winter and one to Ibiza in the summer.
- Advanced recruitment and sales training is provided – just be hungry for a challenge and self-motivated for success - we will bring the rest.
- Still want more? Friday breakfasts, 50% off gym memberships and an office beer fridge should help…
What your role will be:
- Understand your client’s business, roles & requirements and headhunt first-class talent (candidates) for them.
- Source candidates using different methods - advertising, email, phone, social media - whatever works! and assess their suitability for different roles.
- You will be expected to manage your clients & candidates through the interview process and match them well - that's when you get paid.
- Balance quick and efficient work with quality delivery, whilst developing and maintaining trusting and mutually-beneficial relationships.
- Grow your network & knowledge and become the go-to person for talent in your market.
- If you're willing to put the work in you can hit the £100,000 earnings mark in three years.
- Progression opportunities will be tailored to you and limited only by your motivation.
- With a clear path to the top, recruitment rewards your time and effort directly - your only problem will be that you did not apply sooner.
Where we are located:
Next Steps for you:
Submit your CV and we will call you back!
Sign up for job alerts - its free