- £18000.00 to £25000.00 per annum + bonus
- West Midlands
- 8th October 2019
- Start date:
- September 2019
£18,000 - £25,000
Plus bonus, pension and training
If you are looking to develop in your 180 Recruitment Consultant role, within a nurturing and creative team and you are excited about sales, media and advertising, then come and join us at Aspire!
We specialize in placing candidates in their dream roles, within the Digital, Media and Marketing sectors. We Recruit for businesses, who offer candidates great training, progression and earning opportunities. Having won 'Agency of the Year' and a Sunday Times Top 100 Company to Work For awards, this is an opportunity to join an award-winning Talent Sourcing team and be part of our continued success! We are the UK's largest and most successful Media recruitment agency, with offices in London, Birmingham, New York and Singapore, we are an internationally successful Media recruitment consultancy. Working in a nurturing environment, where the company focus is, 'More Together', you will become a specialist in your market. Being a Talent Consultant, we work in a 180 Recruitment Consultant Role, focusing solely on the Candidate Sourcing aspect of recruitment.
We are hiring Recruitment Consultants to join our Birmingham team, in our newest September intake. With opportunities across a number of our exciting markets, including Graduates, Events, Media and Digital and Digital Operations!
We are a really enjoyable Recruitment Agency and a close knit team, who support each other in everything we do. This is rewarded through incentives and activities including team drinks at our Office Bar, Social nights out, the Summer Party, the Christmas Party, pub quiz's and even a private hire of a cinema, for a movie night!
If you are looking to get into a 180 recruitment role, then apply now!
- Identify relevant talent for our teams within some of the largest and most successful media brands in the World
- Build lasting and effective relationships with colleagues across different markets and offices
- Taking thorough job briefing calls from our colleagues in London and ensuring that a clear and concise recruitment process has been agreed and adhered to
- To create and identify unique marketing and content to attract proactive candidates whilst building your online portfolio
- To pipeline suitable candidates and build out your network of the best and brightest candidates in the media space
- Have the ability to persuade and encourage candidates to promote yourself, Aspire and our clients opportunities
- Embrace and adopt Aspire's core values:- Communication, Accountability, Flexibility and Performance
- Enjoy working in a, 'More Together' environment
- You may come from an in-house recruiting background, have been a resourcing/sourcing specialist
- PERSONALITY IS KEY! We want you to enjoy your job and the bond that you will develop with your colleagues
- Commercial thinking - what do I need to do to get this role filled
If you want to join our Brilliant team, then click 'Apply Now'!
Sign up for job alerts - its free