- £26000 to £30000 per annum negotiable + benefits + OTE + bonus
- Apply by:
- 14th August 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Ever considered recruitment? My client is a values-driven hybrid firm that works with both contingent recruitment and executive search clients. In other words, the best of both worlds. They specialise in advising the future leaders of tech, finance and consulting industries on their next move into disruptive tech start-ups, FinTechs and high growth consulting firms. Founded in 2012, the company has quickly gained a strong reputation within the sectors of strategy, change, and executive search.
They are a small team of professionals who work in a dynamic, team-orientated environment who are now looking for an individual to come in and build their own consultancy desk.
To build a consultancy desk that will work alongside current clients and new, through your own undertaking.
- Manage existing client relationships and bring on your own
- Conduct industry research to identify the needs of the client and market
- Construct your own desk of talent to work alongside the team and clients
- Work closely with the team to ensure projects are prioritised and fulfilled in a timely manner
This is a truly exciting role for an intelligent and driven graduate with at least a year of recruitment experience who has a passion for people, process and problem-solving.
- Recruitment experience of minimum 1 year
- Bachelor's degree - a 2:1 or above from a top university
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a close team atmosphere, but also manage projects independently
- Leadership qualities, positive energy, and the ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
Competatitive + OTE
Sign up for job alerts - its free