- £23000 to £27000 per annum + OTE
- 24th July 2019
- Start date:
- July 2019
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Do you enjoy working with people and want to help them find their perfect job? Are you passionate and have a drive in Sales, then please call me today, I want to chat to you!
I have a new exciting opportunity for a successful candidate to start ASAP in the exciting city of London to work with amazing tech guys on some very exciting new projects
My client is looking for a social, fun loving, competitive and ambitious individual to join their in house recruitment team. They are Tech Start-up Company and they are looking for someone to look after their in house recruitment. They work with big companies such as Facebook, Google and Netflix.
Location: Central London
Salary: Starting 25,000 OTE £50K plus
Start Date: ASAP
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Team Trips away
- Amazing office, with a Roof Top Terrace and great views
- Great office culture and vibes - Relaxed and Trendy
- Team incentives ( Days out, Boozy lunches, Activity days out)
- This is a great opportunity for someone that is social, creative and likes to be busy. You will attend events, write blogs and create your own individual brand within recruitment.
- You will represent the company, help the business grow by running the reporting and analytics.
- Formatting and screening CVs.
- Speaking to candidates and inviting them in to interview.
- Working alongside some amazing companies
What they are looking for:
- Personality - Team player, Ambitious, Confident and "On the Ball!"
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Someone with a drive and a competitive streak
- No experience necessary - A fresh graduate with drive and determination
- Looking for someone that is competitive, from a sporting background for example
Graduate Fasttrack is a boutique consultancy exclusively placing only the highest calibre of graduates within an elite selection of employers in London and parts of the UK.
Graduate Fasttrack Interview Reviews
19 June 2017
There was an initial phone interview, which I wasn't aware of as I only rang back for further details. It was a graduate recruitment member of their team and lasted about...
Sign up for job alerts - its free