- £20000 to £35000 per annum + OTE
- Apply by:
- 26th April 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
GBP35k First Year OTE
At Phaidon International we operate an outstanding Contingency Executive search model. We believe that this is one of two keys to our success and rapid and continual growth in the last 15 years. The other being every member of the Phaidon Family who drive the business forward, delivering at a high volume, with even higher margins.
Working with people means every day is different; your product has a mind, dreams, goals and ambitions. Our Recruitment Consultants:
* Advise a range of clients from exciting tech start-ups, to some of the largest financial institutions in the world
* Assist in the expansion of our global client base and business development
* expertly manage the entire recruitment process including candidate preparation and offer negotiation
* Deliver a gold-standard hiring experience for both parties
At Phaidon International we are represented by the achievements of every member of our team, not just the one success story of our top biller. Because of this, we have Identified
5 key requirements of every Recruitment Consultant here at Phaidon:
* Highly motivated, go-getter attitude.
* Ability to perform in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment
* A hunger for success matched with the eagerness to constantly improve
* Desire and resilience to overcome setbacks
* A Work hard, play hard mentality
We ensure that every member of the Phaidon family has these key attributes. Each of our Recruitment Consultants come with their own aspirations for their careers and we believe they should be rewarded for their efforts which is why we offer:
* Multiple company paid holidays to locations such as Ibiza and Seville
* Lunch clubs at Michelin-starred restaurants for our monthly top performers
* Continued learning & development at all levels
* The hours are tough; the rewards are vast. The management team inspires an environment which encourages rapid career progression.
* This does not only come with higher salary but also the ability to construct a work-life balance which suits you best.
With a world-class, accredited training programme, we will help you to develop new skills for success and becoming a leader in your field. We expect our Trainee Recruitment Consultants to have the desire to improve each day with career progression and success and the front of their mind. The organic growth built and maintained over more than a decade has led to an international portfolio of clients and the placement of more than 2000 candidates per year. Our solutions have attracted 60 independent awards including the
Queen's Award for Enterprise in International Trade and the Sunday Times Best Company to Work For.
Sign up for job alerts - its free