- £20,000 to £35,000 + OTE
- Apply by:
- Start date:
Do you like the sound of working with clients like Microsoft, Sky, Marks and Spencer and many more?
Our client is looking for ambitious, driven and money motivated graduates to join their energetic, dynamic and sociable environment.
No experience? No Problem! The business is known for having one of the most established and thorough training programmes on the market to help you get up to speed as quickly as possible!
With regular incentives, an excellent commission structure and weekly social events, the company has created a fast-paced and enjoyable working environment which you could soon be a part of!
The role you would have as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Business Development and networking
- Producing adverts for roles
- Reviewing CV’s
- Interviewing and prepping candidates for roles
- Maintaining successful client relationships
- Hitting/ surpassing targets to earn commission
Candidates should possess most, if not all, of the following:
- Strong communication skills, with an eloquence in the language in spoken or written form
- A wealth of experience of working in a professional environment
- Drive, ambition and want for continued success
The Job Offer
Success within the role is measured by a number of different means, a list of those is as follows, yet this is not exhaustive:
- £21-23k basic salary, with competitive/uncapped commission structure
- Excellent incentive programme
- Monthly lunch club/ rewards scheme
- Quarterly European travel events (Ibiza, Monte Carlo, etc.)
· Annual travel award (Las Vegas, Miami, New York)
· Top Biller prizes – phones, watches, ipads, vouchers for top retail stores
· Extensive training and mentorship programme.
· Prestigious offices
If you are thinking what to do next, apply now and attach your CV and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection
Sign up for job alerts - its free