- £20000 to £35000 per annum + OTE
- Apply by:
- 22nd April 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
35k First Year OTE
Are you fed up of applying for dull and uninspired Grad-schemes?
At Phaidon International we are represented by the achievements of every member of our team, not just the one success story of our top biller.
It's not about who you know, and it is even less about what you know; It's about who you are. Unlike 50% of graduate employers, we consider raw competencies such as resilience more valuable than experience when hiring our new recruitment consultants.
Our Recruitment Consultants:
* Will receive over 60 hours of training and development in their first year, (over 2X more than the national average).
* Develop and manage current client relationships whilst simultaneously on-boarding new clients to expand our global client base.
* Focus their time constructing and maintaining a worldwide network of highly skilled candidates.
* Are provided with the means to relocate internationally to one of our 11 offices worldwide.
* Location: Bank, the epicentre of London's financial district, an area embellished with bars and exclusive restaurants.
* Our top performers are invited to weekly Breakfast/Lunch clubs in the area to reward their hard work.
* The hours are tough; the rewards are vast. The management team inspires an environment which encourages rapid career progression;
* This does not only come with higher salary but also the ability to construct a work-life balance which suits you best.
* Eligibility for multiple yearly company paid holidays to locations such as Ibiza and Seville.
* A go-getter attitude is a must, regardless of your background.
* Highly-motivated, for reasons personal to you.
* A hunger for success, matched with an eagerness to learn new skills and constantly improve.
* Personable and engaging manner with strong written and verbal communication skills are essential.
We ensure that every member of the Phaidon family has these key attributes. At Phaidon International we have been continuously growing the size of our business since 2004 and are showing no signs of slowing down. Each of our employees comes with their own aspirations for their careers. With the right experience and world-class training, we will help you to develop new skills for success and becoming a leader in your field. We expect our Trainee Recruitment Consultants to have the desire to improve each day with career progression and success and the front of their mind. The organic growth built and maintained over more than a decade has led to an international portfolio of clients and the placement of more than 2000 candidates per year. Our solutions have attracted 60 independent awards including the
Queen's Award for Enterprise in International Trade and the Sunday Times Best Company to Work For.
Sign up for job alerts - its free