|Salary:||£20,000 to £45,000 plus OTE|
|Location:||South East, London, Central, West Midlands, North West, Yorkshire, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester, Reading|
Have you recently finished university? Perhaps just got back from travelling this summer? Or maybe you have been working part-time since graduating, whilst trying to decide what your first career move should be…well look no further!
If you are an ambitious, money hungry graduate with a point to prove and aren't afraid of hard work, recruitment consultancy is for you!
Recruitment consultancy is becoming graduates' first choice of occupation; due to the unrivalled earnings, rapid career progression and the competitive environment that the industry exhibits. The role of a recruitment consultant is primarily sales based and this combined with an uncapped commission structure gives you the opportunity to yield extremely high earnings!
The process is simple…
• Apply to this advert and attach your CV
• A friendly consultant from RULE will give you a call and help you find your dream company!
• We setup interviews for either this week or the next.
• We work with you closely to make sure you are 100% prepared for interviews
• You knock it out the park and secure an exciting job by the end of the week!
• We celebrate your success and you begin your dream job!
It's as simple as that!
The Role - Recruitment Consultant
You will be responsible for:
• Building relationships and regularly consulting clients and candidates, to ensure their recruitment needs are met
• Generating new business through business development
• Managing the entire recruitment process, selling to both clients and candidates
• Candidate engagement; screening CV's, communicating and interviewing candidates to establish position suitability
• Producing adverts for job opportunities
• Hitting/surpassing targets to earn commission
The Package - Recruitment Consultant
• Basic salary £20,000-£25,000
• Uncapped commission structure
• 1st year earnings OTE - £30,000+
• 2nd year earnings OTE - £65,000+
• Fast paced career progression; hit your targets and you should expect 2 promotions per year
• Fantastic incentive schemes; free dinners/lunches in Michelin starred restaurants, all expenses paid 5* holidays, yearly ski trips, free gym memberships etc.
Realistic Salary and OTE of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant
We expect you to take home between £30,000 and £50,000 in your first year, year 2 in excess of £65,000, year 3 in excess of £90,000.
Key Attributes - Recruitment Consultant
A trainee recruitment consultant should possess most, if not all, of the following:
• Degree 2.2 or higher (not needed if you have excellent sales experience)
• Relevant commercial experience, ideally in a sales environment
• Natural communicator
• Money-motivated (you need to have good motivations to want to earn money)
• Extremely ambitious
• Competitive flair (our clients love sporty individuals who have competed at a high level)
Rule Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment are a leading recruitment business specialising in placing the best talent into the recruitment market. We work from trainee level recruitment where we place the best graduates and trainees into entry level recruitment positions right through to seasoned recruitment professionals at Director level. With over a decade of working in the recruitment to recruitment sector, we are well positioned to help you find the best recruitment job for you.
RULE Recruitment have positioned themselves to work with the very best candidates in the market. We won't interview you on mass like many of our competitors but we would rather get to know you, who you are, what drives you and what recruitment company you are best suited to you. After a free consultation, we will actively set up numerous recruitment interviews for you with the world's leading recruitment agencies and actively 'hold your hand' throughout the process ensuring you know exactly what is going on throughout the recruitment process. With a huge number of client contacts in the recruitment market, we have the right opportunity to suit all needs.
RULE Recruitment recruit throughout the UK into London and all major regions as well as into USA, Asia, Australia and Europe. To find out more about RULE Recruitment and what opportunities we are recruiting for, either apply to one of our adverts or simply give us a call to chat through your profile.
RULE Recruitment- your recruitment careers starts here!
£22,000 Basic Salary with a £45,000 OTE plus OTE Central London, Manchester ASAP
£22,000 Basic Salary with a £40,000 OTE plus OTE Central London, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£25,000 Basic Salary with a £45,000 OTE plus OTE London, Bristol, Manchester ASAP
45,000 negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus salary review Central London, Manchester ASAP
£22K to £25K with a £45K OTE plus OTE South East, South West, London, Bristol, North West, Manchester, Reading ASAP
£20000.00 to £45000 per annum plus OTE plus Bonus Central ASAP
£23000 to £43000 per annum plus OTE Central 31-Mar-2017
£35,000 to £45,000 + Bonus + Benefits plus OTE London ASAP
£21000 to £40000 per annum plus OTE plus Bonus plus unpaid London ASAP
£20000.00 to £63000.00 per annum negotiable plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
23,000 OTE plus OTE Edinburgh ASAP
£19k London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 3-Jul-2017
£32,500 +£5,000 welcome bonus plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide
Competitive plus benefits London
£28,000 plus benefits South West, London, Scotland
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
competitive negotiable London ASAP
£23,383 to £26,448 Glasgow, Scotland ASAP
£25000 to 30000 per annum London 11-May-2017
£23000 per annum, Company Car! West Midlands, Birmingham 15-May-2017
£24,000 plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
competitive North West 30-May-2017