|Salary:||£30,000 to £50,000 plus OTE|
|Location:||South East, South West, London, Central, West Midlands, North West, Birmingham, Bristol, Manchester, Reading|
Have you recently finished university? Perhaps just got back from travelling? Or maybe you have been working since graduating, whilst trying to decide what your first career move should be…well look no further!
If you are an ambitious, money hungry graduate with a point to prove and aren’t afraid of hard work, recruitment consultancy is for you!
Recruitment consultancy is becoming graduates’ first choice of occupation; due to the unrivalled earnings, rapid career progression and the competitive environment that the industry exhibits. The role of a recruitment consultant is primarily sales based and this combined with an uncapped commission structure gives you the opportunity to yield extremely high earnings!
The process is simple…
- Apply to this advert and attach your CV
- A friendly consultant from RULE will give you a call and help you find your dream company!
- We setup interviews for either this week or the next.
- We work with you closely to make sure you are 100% prepared for interviews
- You knock it out the park and secure an exciting job by the end of the week!
- We celebrate your success and you begin your dream job!
It’s as simple as that!
The Role - Recruitment Consultant
You will be responsible for:
- Building relationships and regularly consulting clients and candidates, to ensure their recruitment needs are met
- Generating new business through business development
- Managing the entire recruitment process, selling to both clients and candidates
- Candidate engagement; screening CV’s, communicating and interviewing candidates to establish position suitability
- Producing adverts for job opportunities
- Hitting/surpassing targets to earn commission
The Package - Recruitment Consultant
- Basic salary £20,000-£25,000
- Uncapped commission structure
- 1st year earnings OTE - £30,000+
- 2nd year earnings OTE - £65,000+
- Fast paced career progression; hit your targets and you should expect 2 promotions per year
- Fantastic incentive schemes; free dinners/lunches in Michelin starred restaurants, all expenses paid 5* holidays, yearly ski trips, free gym memberships etc.
Realistic Salary and OTE of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant
We expect you to take home between £30,000 and £50,000 in your first year, year 2 in excess of £65,000, year 3 in excess of £90,000.
Key Attributes – Recruitment Consultant
A trainee recruitment consultant should possess most, if not all, of the following:
- Degree 2.2 or higher (not needed if you have excellent sales experience)
- Relevant commercial experience, ideally in a sales environment
- Natural communicator
- Money-motivated (you need to have good motivations to want to earn money)
- Extremely ambitious
- Competitive flair (our clients love sporty individuals who have competed at a high level)
Basic Salary: £25,000 OTE: £40,000 plus OTE South East, London, West Midlands, Central London, North West, Manchester, Birmingham, Reading ASAP
Basic Salary: £20,000 OTE: £45,000 plus OTE South East, London, West Midlands, Central London, North West, Manchester, Birmingham, Reading ASAP
Basic salary £23K with a £35k/£40K OTE plus OTE South East, London, West Midlands, Central London, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham, Reading ASAP
£20,000 Basic Salary with a £40,000 OTE plus OTE South East, London, West Midlands, Central London, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham, Reading ASAP
£23,000 Basic Salary with a £40,000 OTE plus OTE South East, London, West Midlands, Central London, North West, Manchester, Birmingham, Reading ASAP
£23,000 + uncapped commission plus benefits plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£20000 to £22000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme London 30-Jul-2017
Competitive plus OTE London Ongoing
£20000.00 to £63000.00 per annum negotiable plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£18,000 to £20,000. £35,000 OTE plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus South West, West Midlands, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham, Exeter ASAP
£22,000 to £45,000 Year One OTE plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits International (Europe), Nationwide Ongoing
£30,490 rising to £32,963 after 1 year London ASAP
£18k to £20k + uncapped commission & benefits South East, South West, London, North West, Scotland, Yorkshire ASAP
£27,000 plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£25,000 plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£18k to £20k + uncapped commission & benefits Leeds, Yorkshire ASAP
£22000 to £26000 per annum depending on experience plus stock options plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£20K to £22K starting OTE 1st year £30k plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus Liverpool, North West, Carlisle, Chester, Manchester, Warrington ASAP
£20,000 (£45,000 OTE) plus benefits London ASAP
£25,000 to £45,000 plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
C£22,500 to C£24,000 London, Central London 1-Aug-2017
£26,000 to £30,000 South East, London, Central London, Chelmsford ASAP