|Salary:||£30,000 to £50,000 plus OTE|
|Location:||South West, London, Central, West Midlands, North West, Birmingham, Bristol, Manchester, Reading|
Have you recently finished university? Perhaps just got back from travelling? Or maybe you have been working since graduating, whilst trying to decide what your first career move should be…well look no further!
If you are an ambitious, money hungry graduate with a point to prove and aren’t afraid of hard work, recruitment consultancy is for you!
Recruitment consultancy is becoming graduates’ first choice of occupation; due to the unrivalled earnings, rapid career progression and the competitive environment that the industry exhibits. The role of a recruitment consultant is primarily sales based and this combined with an uncapped commission structure gives you the opportunity to yield extremely high earnings!
The process is simple…
- Apply to this advert and attach your CV
- A friendly consultant from RULE will give you a call and help you find your dream company!
- We setup interviews for either this week or the next.
- We work with you closely to make sure you are 100% prepared for interviews
- You knock it out the park and secure an exciting job by the end of the week!
- We celebrate your success and you begin your dream job!
It’s as simple as that!
The Role - Recruitment Consultant
You will be responsible for:
- Building relationships and regularly consulting clients and candidates, to ensure their recruitment needs are met
- Generating new business through business development
- Managing the entire recruitment process, selling to both clients and candidates
- Candidate engagement; screening CV’s, communicating and interviewing candidates to establish position suitability
- Producing adverts for job opportunities
- Hitting/surpassing targets to earn commission
The Package - Recruitment Consultant
- Basic salary £20,000-£25,000
- Uncapped commission structure
- 1st year earnings OTE - £30,000+
- 2nd year earnings OTE - £65,000+
- Fast paced career progression; hit your targets and you should expect 2 promotions per year
- Fantastic incentive schemes; free dinners/lunches in Michelin starred restaurants, all expenses paid 5* holidays, yearly ski trips, free gym memberships etc.
Realistic Salary and OTE of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant
We expect you to take home between £30,000 and £50,000 in your first year, year 2 in excess of £65,000, year 3 in excess of £90,000.
Key Attributes – Recruitment Consultant
A trainee recruitment consultant should possess most, if not all, of the following:
- Degree 2.2 or higher (not needed if you have excellent sales experience)
- Relevant commercial experience, ideally in a sales environment
- Natural communicator
- Money-motivated (you need to have good motivations to want to earn money)
- Extremely ambitious
- Competitive flair (our clients love sporty individuals who have competed at a high level)
£20,000 Basic Salary with a £45,000 OTE plus OTE London, Bristol, Manchester, Birmingham, Reading ASAP
£25,000 Basic with a £40,000 OTE plus OTE London, Bristol, Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£20000.00 to £63000.00 per annum negotiable plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
23k Basic, 40k OTE plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus salary review London ASAP
£18000 to £21000 per annum plus OTE plus Bonus West Midlands ASAP
£20000.00 to £45000 per annum plus OTE plus Bonus Central ASAP
£21000 to £40000 per annum plus OTE plus Bonus plus unpaid London ASAP
23,000 to 40,000 + Benefits depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus pro rata London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 3-Jul-2017
£32,500 +£5,000 welcome bonus plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits London
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide Various
21k Basic 40k OTE negotiable plus benefits plus OTE salary review London ASAP
£20K to £22K starting OTE 1st year £30k plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus Liverpool, North West, Carlisle, Chester, Manchester, Warrington ASAP
£21k to £23k (OTE 1st Year £35k+) negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses salary review London ASAP
£20,000 + Bonus (1st Year OTE £30k) plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses salary review London 1-Jun-2017
£20,000 plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP
£24,000 to £26,000 plus benefits South West, Swindon 7-Sep-2017