Recruitment Consultancy – Award Winning Graduate Schemes (20
- £25,000 to £40,000 depending on experience + benefits + OTE
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
3x positions available on an award-winning graduate scheme in London. We are looking for ambitious, career driven and social individuals.
All our graduate schemes are voted within the top 100 companies to work for in the UK so we are looking for the best of the best.
Why join a graduate scheme In Recruitment Consultancy?
1) Recruitment Consultancy Graduate Schemes pay higher than other schemes
2) The career progression is fast and well respected
3) You train alongside individuals who are similar to yourself, so fun, social environment
What can you expect to earn on one of our Recruitment Consultancy Graduate Schemes?
First Year Base Salary: £22K (Top graduates can get a base of £25K)
· On average a graduate on one of our schemes will earn between £35K-£40K in the first year
Second Year: £30K Base - £50K OTE
Third Year: £50K Base - £80k+ OTE
What perks are there when you join our Recruitment Consultancy Graduate Schemes?
· Free gym membership
· Company phone and laptop
· London living allowance
· Unlimited holiday (if your smashing targets you can take as much as you want)
· Breakfast and lunch provided everyday
· Christmas and summer balls
What incentives can you expect from one of our Recruitment Consultancy Graduate Schemes?
· Free bar in the office (open Thursday and Friday evenings)
· 3x holidays abroad to places like Ibiza, Miami and New York (all inclusive)
· Monthly lunch clubs to the top restaurants in the city
· Weekly team nights out and weekends away for team building exercises
What the role would involve on one of our Recruitment Consultancy Graduate Schemes?
· Business development
· Client management
· Candidate sourcing and interviewing
· Advertising: writing adverts to attract star candidates
· Attending conferences and networking
· Interviewing potential candidates (through the phone and face to face)
Who would be the ideal candidate?
1) Educated to a degree level (2:1 and above preferably)
2) Someone who has played sport to a high level
3) Someone who has worked in either sales or commercial environment
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection
Sign up for job alerts - its free