Recruitment Administrator - Foxtons
- £19,000 to £22,000 + benefits
- London, Chiswick, Gunnersbury
- 31st December 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Location: Chiswick Business Park
Department: Talent Acquisition
Salary Details: £19-22,000 dependant on experience
About The Role
The Foxtons People Team, a department comprising of HR, Talent Acquisition and Learning & Development, recognise, support, and develop our staff to provide meaningful careers and drive performance.
As a Recruitment Administrator, your role will primarily involve making sure that we are effectively interviewing and onboarding new starters by organising Assessment Centres and gathering the necessary new starter documentation.
You will work closely with all three People teams to play an integral part in the candidate journey and you will be responsible for a wide range of tasks. These include:
- Candidate data entry
• Preparing new starter documents
• Managing the new starter onboarding process from start to finish
• Organising weekly Assessment Centres & assisting throughout
• Updating vacancies & pipeline lists
• Providing administrative support to the Recruitment & HR teams
• Salary of £19-22,000 depending on experience
• Comprehensive induction programme
• Ongoing mentoring and training
• Exposure to diverse aspects of the business
• Meaningful career progression
•Vibrant company culture, including paid-for social events
•Incentives including shopping vouchers and company events
• Well-being package including enhanced sick pay and subsidised gym
• Enhanced parental policies, including generous shared parental leave
Our stunning Chiswick Park headquarters. Chiswick Business Park is built around a lake and offers weekly events such as food festivals, zip-lining and beach volleyball in the summer.
• Strong administration skills
• Good knowledge of Excel
• Highly organised with impeccable attention to detail
• Prioritisation skills
• Works well under pressure
About The Company
At Foxtons, we’re famous for setting the standard in property. We do this by hiring brilliant people to help achieve our goal of being the best place for our customers to find their dream home or unlock the value of their property investment.
Over the last 30 years we’ve built a network of over 60 branches and a strong operational infrastructure that enables our teams to achieve the highest standards in delivering exceptional service to our customers. Award-winning training ensures our teams have the strong local expertise that our customers expect from us, while our market-leading technology empowers all our staff to provide the best customer experience possible.
If you are looking to join an incredibly experienced and successful team with a strong emphasis on personal-development, please get in touch!
Foxtons has been transforming estate agency for over thirty years. We have established ourselves as the most recognisable brand in the London residential real estate market.
Foxtons (2019) Interview Reviews
15 June 2018
Why you chose to study the modules you did at university? What do you do in your spare time? About my pervious work on my CV? Why I want to work in property? Why did I apply...
13 June 2017
My interview with Foxtons was an overall pleasant and professional experience. Prior to the interview, I received an automatic confirmation email which gave in detail the...
03 June 2017
After applying to the role of Property Manager at Foxtons, I recieved a response after three weeks inviting me to attend a video interview. I was tasked to read various questions...
Sign up for job alerts - its free