Recruitment Acquisition Consultant
- £18000.00 to £25000.00 per annum + bonus
- West Midlands
- Apply by:
- 15th February 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Would you like to enjoy a 180 Recruitment role, within a nurturing and creative team? Then this is the role for you!
We specialise in placing candidates in their dream roles, within the Digital, Media and Marketing sectors. We work with businesses who offer candidates great training, progression and earning opportunities. Having won 'Agency of the Year' and a Sunday Times Top 100 Company to Work For awards, this is an opportunity to join an award-winning team and be part of our continued success! We are the UK's largest and most successful Media recruitment agency, with offices in London, Birmingham, New York and Singapore, we are an internationally successful Media recruitment consultancy. Working on a nurturing environment, where the company focus is, 'More Together', you will become a specialist in your market. We are hiring for you to join our team, in our newest September intake, with opportunities across a number of our exciting markets, including Graduates, Events, Media and Digital and Digital Operations!
- Identify relevant talent for our teams within some of the largest and most successful media brands in the World
- Build lasting and effective relationships with colleagues across different markets and offices
- Taking thorough job briefing calls from our colleagues in London and ensuring that a clear and concise recruitment process has been agreed and adhered to
- To create and identify unique marketing and content to attract proactive candidates whilst building your online portfolio
- To pipeline suitable candidates and build out your network of the best and brightest candidates in the media space
- Have the ability to persuade and encourage candidates to promote yourself, Aspire and our clients opportunities
- Embrace and adopt Aspire's core values:- Communication, Accountability, Flexibility and Performance
- Enjoy working in a, 'More Together' environment
- You may come from an in-house recruiting background, have been a resourcing/sourcing specialist
- PERSONALITY IS KEY! We want you to enjoy your job and the bond that you will develop with your colleagues
- Commercial thinking - what do I need to do to get this role filled
If you want to join our Brilliant team, then click 'Apply Now'!
Sign up for job alerts - its free