|Salary:||£14,500 (per annum)|
|Sectors:||Secretarial & Business Admin, Research & Analysis|
Our client is a leading author on preparing and cooking food for children.
This is a 3 month internship paying NMW with the opportunity to go permanent.
How you can expect to spend your day:
Answering all customer service queries (via the website, contact email, post, Twitter (only for complaints), Facebook UK messenger and Facebook Australia messenger
Being the first point of contact for all complaints: Answering all customer complaints, forwarding customer complaints to the relevant manufacturer, ensuring manufacturer completes an investigation and sends response to ourselves/customer, logging complaints and updating investigation status, arranging a goodwill gesture to be posted to customer who lodged complaint.
Answering and transferring phone calls
General Office Admin
• Sorting and arranging post (incoming and outgoing)
• Ensuring office is stocked with essentials (stationary, kitchen and bathroom supplies)
• Booking couriers, transport and accommodation when necessary
• Liaising with utility suppliers, BT, cleaning company and external IT company regarding any queries/technical issues
• General office admin duties (e.g. filing all office paper work, ensuring all contracts are up to date and renewing when necessary (e.g. electricity provider)
• Arranging maintenance support (e.g. plumber, engineer) when necessary
• Updating shared company calendar (adding meetings or when people are out of office)
• Assisting team with extra tasks (e.g. contacting competition winners)
• Activating pending user registrations on WordPress site
• Visits to bank and managing petty cash
• Managing card expenditure
Matching proof of deliveries with supermarket orders for invoicing team
The ideal intern's personality and qualifications:
• Bright, articulate and numerate.
• Personable and able to maintain a high level of professionalism at all times.
• Experience in a customer facing role and/or administrative office work.
• An interest in the industry would be an advantage.
£23,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£25,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£18,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£14,560 (per annum) London ASAP
£19,000 (per annum) London ASAP
Competitive + Benefits London ASAP
£21,000 to £22,000 (depending on experience) plus benefits London ASAP
£22k basic + £10 to 15k OTE uncapped plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£22000.00 to £25000.00 per annum depending on experience plus benefits London ASAP
£23000 to £24000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP