Receptionist - Dynamic, Designer Coworking Building
- £23000 to £25000 per annum negotiable depending on experience + benefits
- Apply by:
- 25th April 2019
- Start date:
We are London's fastest-growing co-working company, with state-of-the-art sites in London, and rapid expansion plans.
With expert advisors and investors, unrivalled technology and a connected community, our vision is simple: we want to help all businesses not just work, but grow.
Life here is fun, fast-paced and designed for someone who is ambitious and eager to build a rewarding career in an exciting new industry.
You will support the Building Manager in ensuring the Front of House is running smoothly and that all members are satisfied at all times.
You should be constantly suggesting new ways to improve the Front desk and duties, whilst ensuring maximum efficiencies.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
* Serve as the first point of contact for all members and guests
* Responsible for the day to day running of the Front Desk and duties, ensuring all services are fully operational and running smoothly and to maximum efficiencies
* Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls and emails while providing information when needed in a warm, confident and happy manner
* Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
* Maintain a neat and tidy reception area
* Ad-hoc administration duties
* Assist in delivering an amazing experience for our members, partners and key stakeholders
* Assist the Building Manager carry out regular daily building walk-through inspections
* Assist the Building Manager conduct member move-ins and move-outs
* First point of contact for any building issues, complaints and requests
* Conduct tours for new and prospective members to support the Sales team
* Help drive revenue through meeting room bookings
* Responsible for managing meeting room bookings, meeting room set up and set down
* Help drive revenue through co-working membership sales
* Have a good knowledge of our app and help with troubleshooting problems
* Maintain member records, feedback and complaints on the system
* Maintain and ensure all additional charges are added to the system
* Work closely with the Building Manager and other Front of House members of staff to provide community events and services to all members
Experience & Key Attributes
The ideal candidate will be;
* Experience in a FOH or reception position
* Confident, assertive and self-motivated
* Creative, social media and technology savvy
* Resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
* Ability to organise, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Excellent customer service skills
* Exceptional attention to detail
Sign up for job alerts - its free