|Salary:||£24,000 to £35,000 depending on experience + benefits + OTE|
|Location:||London, International (Europe), United States, Central London|
Questions to ask yourself...?
Is Sales for you, but unsure what Sales role is right?
Want to work for a company that makes you a shareholder after 2 years?
Want to work in the heart of London with the top 10% of businesspeople?
Further questions to ask...?
Fancy an all expenses paid week's training in Nashville?
Want 2 trips away a year to Florida with work?
Want to earn somewhere between £30K-55K in your first year?
Well you should read on and apply below!
Working in Tailoring & Suit Sales, the opportunity for 2 new starters, which could be Graduates, Salespeople or those looking to leave Recruitment and do something different within Sales, is massive!!
As a Junior Sales Representative you will be working with the best clothiers in the world and your clients will be the top 10% of earners in the square mile of London, so they have money to spend! The company offer free merchandise (so you look sharp!), shares within the business after 2 years (which have risen 15% year on year, even throughout the recession!) and 2 trips away to the States, where you will be working, but also playing, very hard!!
Top earners in their first year have earned in the £50K's but a realistic OTE would be £35K plus additional tangible and financial incentives - fancy a bit of that?
Candidates should possess most, if not all, of the following:
· A school leaver with good A-Levels or a minimum of 2:2 from a good University in any degree subject.
· Commercial/Sales experience is highly desirable. This could include Door2Door Sales too.
· Strong communication skills, with eloquence in the language in spoken or written form.
· Extra-curricular achievements – open to a wide range of achievements.
· Drive, ambition and want for continued success.
· Ability to have complex conversations with individuals who are experts/leaders in their field.
· Having the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once.
Just a few of the things you could look forward to:
· £24K basic salary with uncapped commission
· Additional prizes and incentives to be won!
· Time split between meeting clients and making New BD calls for appointments
· An extensive training scheme for 6 months, with additional training each month – this includes a week away in Nashville and frequent trips abroad – they invest $51,000 in your initial training!!
· Share scheme available – shares have risen 15% year on year for the past 50 years
· Sociable atmosphere with drinks in the office on a Thursday and Friday
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£25,000 to £50,000 depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE South East, South West, Kingston upon Thames, London, Central London, Bristol, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Wembley ASAP
£20,000 to £55,000 depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE Watford, Kingston upon Thames, London, Stratford, Central London, Wembley ASAP
£22,000 to £50,000 depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE Watford, Kingston upon Thames, Germany, London, Central London, Wembley ASAP
£23,000 to £40,000 depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE Watford, Kingston upon Thames, London, Stratford, Central London, Wembley ASAP
£35,000 to £60,000 depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE South West, Kingston upon Thames, London, Central London, Bristol, Wembley, Croydon ASAP
20,000 plus OTE London ASAP
£24 to 28k Basic, Double OTE (uncapped) negotiable plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
Basic Salary upto £24k + £10k OTE negotiable depending on experience plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£25000 to £40000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme London ASAP
£20,000 basic (up to £40k first OTE) negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London, Central London ASAP