Quanticate - Graduate Programmer
- Competitive + benefits
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
We have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated numerate / science focused 2019 Graduate to join our dedicated programming team.
With our Graduate programme you will gain an excellent foundation knowledge of SAS programming, developing good programming techniques for clinical trial reporting. As part of the programme you will gain exposure to a broad range of clinical trial studies / therapeutic areas. Working as part of local and global project teams, you will have the opportunity to work on high profile, global studies for major pharmaceutical clients.
The programme works to identify your strengths and ascertain your interests, and together we will then develop a personal training plan tailored to help reach your career goals. You will experience rapid, and regular, promotion through the junior programming grades, in recognition of your exponential growth of skills and knowledge. The most skilled junior colleagues will be able to take on lead roles within clinical projects more rapidly.
To hear from some of our current Graduates and to find out more around their experience please visit our Quanticate LinkedIn pages.
This role will commence from October 2019 and will initally be
based from our Manchester office
(after the first four months of employment you will have the option to relocate to our Hitchin or Edinburgh office).
• Willingness to learn new skills, including developing a foundation knowledge of SAS, and an appreciation of good programming techniques along with clinical trial reporting requirements.
• Ability to manage time and follow guidelines and processes.
• Undertake training as directed by line management and project leads.
• Gain appreciation of clinical trial reporting through assisting high‑quality, timely support as directed by project lead, or designee.
• Assist in programming derived SAS datasets as appropriate.
• Assist in programming tables, figures and listings according to the SAP or to a specified client requirement.
• Assist in performing quality control checks and complete quality control documentation for programming plans, specifications, outputs/derived datasets.
• Perform other reasonable programming tasks as requested by management.
• Appreciate the importance of customer care in the delivery of genuine value and a great customer experience.
• Have a good understanding of ICH/GCP guidelines.
• Demonstrate an appreciation of current Quanticate, and client-specific standard operating procedures (SOPs) and processes, as well as applicable regulatory requirements and/or guidelines on behalf of the client.
• Follow appropriate Project Management procedures.
• Work to the appropriate standards of the project.
• Communicate effectively with project team.
• Graduating in 2019 with a numerate / science focused degree.
• Understanding of basic statistics.
• Exposure to any programming discipline.
• Should have PC skills, good organisational skills, good communication skills (oral and written), good analytical skills and attention to detail.
Sign up for job alerts - its free