|Salary:||c£11.50 per hour|
|Location:||London, Central London|
|Sectors:||Secretarial & Business Admin|
A professional membership organisation is looking to recruit a temporary Qualifications Administrator to provide wide-ranging support to its qualifications and membership departments.
Key Responsibilities of the Qualifications Administrator:
- Respond to qualification and membership enquiries by phone and email, providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Assist with following up and resolving any customer complaints.
- Help maintain the membership database and extract, analyse and produce reports from it.
- Stay abreast of and adhere to standard procedures and quality control processes.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, including relevant experience.
- Strong IT skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise a demanding workload.
Salary and Benefits:
- c£11.50 per hour.
- Temporary role with potential to become permanent.
- 25 days’ annual leave.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Interest free season ticket loan.
- Cycle to work scheme.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Sign up for job alerts - its free
From £20,000 pa depending on experience London, Central London ASAP
c£11 per hour Liverpool, North West, Manchester ASAP
£20,000 to £30,000 plus OTE Nationwide ASAP
£20,000 to £30,000 plus OTE South East, The East, Brighton, Cambridge, Leeds, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Belfast, Republic of Ireland ASAP
£20,000 to £30,000 plus OTE London, Glasgow, West Midlands, Central London, Wales, North West, Scotland, Cardiff, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
Base + Commission London ASAP
£18,000 to £100,000 OTE plus OTE West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP