Qualifications Administrator - Temp to Perm - C£11.50 / HR
- c£11.50 per hour
- London, Central London
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
A professional membership organisation is looking to recruit a temporary Qualifications Administrator to provide wide-ranging support to its qualifications and membership departments.
Key Responsibilities of the Qualifications Administrator:
- Respond to qualification and membership enquiries by phone and email, providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Assist with following up and resolving any customer complaints.
- Help maintain the membership database and extract, analyse and produce reports from it.
- Stay abreast of and adhere to standard procedures and quality control processes.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, including relevant experience.
- Strong IT skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise a demanding workload.
Salary and Benefits:
- c£11.50 per hour.
- Temporary role with potential to become permanent.
- 25 days’ annual leave.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Interest free season ticket loan.
- Cycle to work scheme.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Sign up for job alerts - its free