|Salary:||c£21,500 per annum|
|Location:||London, Central London|
|Sectors:||Customer Service, Education & Teaching, Engineering, Public Sector, Secretarial & Business Admin|
A professional membership organisation is looking to recruit a Qualifications Administrator to provide wide-ranging support to its qualifications and membership departments.
Key responsibilities of the Qualifications Administrator:
- Respond to qualification and membership enquiries by phone and email, providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Assist with following up and resolving any customer complaints.
- Help maintain the membership database and extract, analyse and produce reports from it.
- Stay abreast of and adhere to standard procedures and quality control processes.
Skills, qualifications and experience:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, including relevant experience.
- Strong IT skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise a demanding workload.
Salary and benefits:
- c£21,500 per annum.
- Full time, permanent position
- 25 days’ annual leave
- Childcare vouchers
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.
£20,000 to £25,000 + benefits package North West, Manchester ASAP
£21,000 to £22,000 (depending on experience) plus benefits London ASAP
£25,000 – Starting Salary plus benefits South East, Central, Thatcham ASAP
£31,500 plus benefits South East, South West, London, The East, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland ASAP
£20k to 23k per year + uncapped commission plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses plus share scheme London ASAP