|Location:||London, Central London|
|Sectors:||Education & Teaching, Engineering, Public Sector, Secretarial & Business Admin|
A professional membership organisation is looking to recruit a Qualifications Administrator to provide wide-ranging support to its qualifications and membership departments.
Key Responsibilities of the Qualifications Administrator:
- To respond to qualification and membership enquiries, providing excellent customer service at all times.
- To assist with following up and resolving any customer complaints.
- To help maintain the membership database and extract, analyse and produce reports from it.
- To stay abreast of and adhere to standard procedures and quality control processes.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, including relevant experience.
- Strong IT skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise a demanding workload.
Salary and Benefits:
- c£21,500 per annum
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.
£18,000 to £35,000 (OTE) plus OTE West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP
£19,269 to £20,416 plus benefits South East, Sevenoaks ASAP
£24,483 to £26,866 London, Hounslow, Maswell Park, Hounslow West, Hounslow Heath ASAP
£24,856 plus benefits South West, Taunton ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Newcastle, North East ASAP