|Location:||London, Central London|
|Sectors:||Education & Teaching, Engineering, Public Sector, Secretarial & Business Admin|
A professional membership organisation is looking to recruit a Qualifications Administrator to provide wide-ranging support to its qualifications and membership departments.
Key Responsibilities of the Qualifications Administrator:
- To respond to qualification and membership enquiries, providing excellent customer service at all times.
- To assist with following up and resolving any customer complaints.
- To help maintain the membership database and extract, analyse and produce reports from it.
- To stay abreast of and adhere to standard procedures and quality control processes.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, including relevant experience.
- Strong IT skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise a demanding workload.
Salary and Benefits:
- c£21,500 per annum
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.
£20,000 to £25,000 + benefits package North West, Manchester ASAP
£21,000 to £22,000 (depending on experience) plus benefits London ASAP
£25,000 – Starting Salary plus benefits South East, Central, Thatcham ASAP
£20k to £30k OTE first year earnings plus OTE The East, Cambridge ASAP
£20k to 23k per year + uncapped commission plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses plus share scheme London ASAP