|Salary:||£20,000 (per annum)|
|Sectors:||Internet & Digital Media, Marketing|
A multi-award winning and forward-thinking performance marketing agency who provide a high volume of quality leads to many global brands such as Sony, Levi's and Deliveroo to name three. Backed by highly successful tech entrepreneurs and with offices in both London and New York this is both a growing and ambitious company to work for.
This is a 3 month internship paying £20k pro rata with the intention of converting to a permanent job.
How you can expect to spend your day:
You will join the company as a Junior Publisher Executive to oversee existing accounts with publishers alongside managing the communication with new publishers (those offering ad space on their digital assets) and affiliate (merchandisers) partners on an international scale. This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate looking to start a career in digital marketing or account management.
Tasks you can expect to be responsible for include:
• Managing relationships and be the main point of contact with existing publishers.
• Help source new publishers and affiliates through a range of online activity.
• Generate campaign reports for optimisation purposes.
• Investigate ad campaign tracking discrepancies.
• Work closely with the advertiser team to pinpoint key advertisers and areas of opportunity.
• Attend conferences and exhibitions in both the UK and internationally to source new publishers and maintaining existing publisher relationships.
The ideal candidate's personality and qualifications:
• Educated to degree level.
• A clear, concise and confident communicator.
• A people person who likes talking to, people!
• Keen interest to work in the digital marketing sector.
• An experienced MS Excel user and not afraid of numbers.
• Enjoys working in team environments.
What are the perks of working at this company?
Learn from experts in performance marketing.
This company are currently one of the fastest growing performance marketing businesses in the UK and that means that there is a huge opportunity to have your career fast tracked.
The role includes the opportunity to travel to various overseas conferences including Las Vegas, New York, Germany, Spain and others.
Previous Christmas parties have consisted of three days in Marrakech and Athens.
You will receive an additional holiday day on your birthday.
£22000 to £35000 per annum plus OTE Central ASAP
£22000 to £25000 per annum plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£20000 to £21000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£20000 to £22000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£24000 to £25000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
Up to £24000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus London 11-Dec-2017
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
£44,00 + benefits United Kingdom, Nationwide Various
£24,000 + Bonus + Benefits + Pension Scheme West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London
Competitive plus benefits Wales, North West Various
competitive plus benefits London ASAP
£25000 to 35000 per annum London 22-Dec-2017
£18,500 plus bonus negotiable South East, Central, Oxford, Reading ASAP
£22000 to 34000 per annum, Mobile phone, Laptop and iPad South East 8-Dec-2017
£29,000 + benefits London 1-Jun-2018
Competitive East Midlands 11-Dec-2017
competitive East Midlands, West Midlands, Leicester, Rugby ASAP