PropTech Business Development Executive - Graduate Role
- Up to £22000 per annum + benefits + OTE + bonus
- 15th February 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
One of the fastest growing PropTech start-ups in the country are now looking for multiple driven graduates!
The Role: PropTech Business Development Executive - Graduate Role
Salary: Base: £22,000 - OTE: £35,000
Location: London - Holborn
Start Date: ASAP
Benefits of the PropTech Business Development Executive role:
- Competitive base salary of £22,000 that rises with every promotion
- Uncapped commission scheme, so massive first year earning potential for hard workers!
- Guaranteed to take home £35,000 in your first year if you hit your targets
- Target based promotion scheme, meaning opportunity for fast progression
- Previous candidates have been promoted multiple times in their first year
- Fantastic central London offices with wall to wall windows
- They have put a huge emphasis on having a strong work culture. They are taken for weekly drinks all that go on the company card
- Heavily incentivised role with great quarterly trips that have recently taken the team to Paris and Amsterdam. All you need to do is hit your targets
- Free in office gym, barbers and barista
What they do:
Having been founded in 2016 this PropTech Company have managed to establish themselves as the fastest growing deposit alternatives in the UK.
This PropTech platform allows landlords to offer their tenant's the option to pay an affordable membership fee rather than an expensive deposit.
For the landlords it helps them streamline the process of managing the deposit process from registration all the way through to checkout.
Having recently received a huge investment they are now looking to hire multiple driven graduates to join their London business development team with the intention to have them eventually assume senior positions within the company.
What you will be doing:
As a graduate business development executive you will be responsible for driving revenue and new business for the company. This will be achieved by networking with and contacting the key decision makers in businesses within the property sector.
You will be booking quality business meeting for yourself and a senior member of the team to attend, with the intention to convince these businesses to invest big money into your tech platform.
Once you've progressed once you will be leading these meetings. If they do invest you will receive a percentage of the fee in the form of commission, hence the harder you work, the more money you will make!
You will eventually progress into a business development manager or account management position, depending on what you want from the role!
- Recent graduate from any degree discipline
- Strong and proven work ethic due to the role being heavily incentivised
If you would love to work for a company with great benefits, and earning potential and think you have the relevant skills; then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Robert Castle at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Graduate Fasttrack is a boutique consultancy exclusively placing only the highest calibre of graduates within an elite selection of employers in London and parts of the UK.
Graduate Fasttrack Interview Reviews
19 June 2017
There was an initial phone interview, which I wasn't aware of as I only rang back for further details. It was a graduate recruitment member of their team and lasted about...
Sign up for job alerts - its free