Property Sales Executive - London
- £20,000 to £60,000 + OTE + bonus
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
As a Sales Executive, known as Move Consultant internally, you will be
joining a team of likeminded individuals, building relationships with
our existing clients and advising them on every aspect of the property
industry. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone
and maintaining fantastic client relationships. We are always looking
for people who go the “extra mile” to meet sales targets and facilitate
Working as a Sales Executive will give you a more holistic view of the
property industry as you will be exposed to both the sales and lettings
markets, as well as the mortgage side of the industry, meaning it is a
great place to learn if you have no experience in property! Our Sales
Executives receive thorough sales training and continue to be challenged
professionally and personally throughout their career. Your Manager will
set the tone, providing constant motivation and support & you will
quickly become an expert in market trends and local knowledge, using
real-life stories from the estate agency offices to inspire your next
There are clear opportunities to progress into senior roles throughout
the department and whether this is your first corporate experience or
you have commercial experience already, this is a great opportunity for
highly determined individuals to build a successful career.
We pride ourselves on our unique and sociable open planned office
environment. Our teams are made up of a diverse mixture of people from
all walks of life where everyone shares a positive outlook on life and
work. For you, working in a target based environment with a happy
balance of competitive rivalry and great team spirit is what it’s all
Your responsibilities as a Sales Executive:
• You will be responsible for growing our local market share by contacting and building relationships with potential or existing sellers & landlords.
• Educating clients about the benefit of using Foxtons and help guide them through the process of selecting an estate agent.
• Becoming the expert in Sales, Lettings, New Homes & Investments in order to give our clients the best possible advice.
• Utilising our database to build a pipeline of future business for yourself.
• Build and maintain a fantastic working relationship with our front office teams.
• As a Sales Executive your purpose is to be a brand ambassador and take pride in educating and consulting our clients on “why Foxtons” when it comes to deciding which estate agency they will use to market such an important asset, their home.
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Strong work ethic
• Positive attitude
• Readiness to learn
What can Foxtons offer you?
• Ongoing mentoring and professional development throughout your career – so you don’t need experience!
• Competitive basic salary & commission structure
• Meaningful career progression
• Vibrant company culture including paid-for social events, such as crazy golf, axe throwing and dinners
• Incentives including international all expenses paid weekends away
• Diversity and inclusion networks
Salary: £20k-60k depending entirely on performance in the role.
Long Service Rewards: We recognise, celebrate and thank our employees for their length of service with us, throughout their career.
Free Flu Vaccination: You will have the opportunity to receive a flu jab in those wintery months.
CSR: One paid work day a year to volunteer for a charity of your choice.
Holidays: 28 days per annum (including Bank Holidays) increasing after 12-mths service.
Location: Based in our West London Headquarters. Our stunning HQ
in Chiswick Business Park is built around a lake and offers weekly
events such as food festivals & zip-lining – check out their Instagram
About the Company
At Foxtons, we’re famous for setting the standard in property. We do this by hiring brilliant people to help achieve our goal of being the best place for our customers to find their dream home or unlock the value of their property investment.
Over the last 30 years, we have built a network of over 50
interconnected offices across London and a strong operational
infrastructure that enables our teams to achieve the highest standards
in delivering exceptional service to our customers. Award-winning
training ensures our teams have the strong local expertise that our
customers expect from us, while our market-leading technology empowers
all our staff to provide the best customer experience possible.
Click below to apply today!
Foxtons has been transforming estate agency for over thirty years. We have established ourselves as the most recognisable brand in the London residential real estate market.
Foxtons Interview Reviews
15 June 2018
Why you chose to study the modules you did at university? What do you do in your spare time? About my pervious work on my CV? Why I want to work in property? Why did I apply...
13 June 2017
My interview with Foxtons was an overall pleasant and professional experience. Prior to the interview, I received an automatic confirmation email which gave in detail the...
03 June 2017
After applying to the role of Property Manager at Foxtons, I recieved a response after three weeks inviting me to attend a video interview. I was tasked to read various questions...
Sign up for job alerts - its free