Property Manager (London)
- £22,000 + benefits with salary review
- South East, London, Chiswick, Gunnersbury
- 28th February 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Foxtons Property Management team offer professional advice and assistance to thousands of Foxtons' tenants and landlords who have requested our premium service, ensuring each tenancy runs smoothly from start to finish. Our dedicated Property Managers provide a single point of contact for both landlords and tenants, offering advice on all financial, rental and legal matters alongside organising any necessary maintenance projects.
The department’s expertise and professional approach offers peace of mind for our landlords and tenants throughout every tenancy. Successful candidates will enjoy communicating with a wide range of people over a variety of platforms. Organisational skills and attention to detail are essential due to the administrative elements of the role.
You will be trained on all aspects of the property industry therefore previous property management experience is not necessary. Prior experience in a professional customer service environment is desirable.
• Based in our west London Headquarters in Chiswick Business Park
• Candidates should ideally be within 45 minutes of our Headquarters or willing to relocate
• Professional approach to customer services
• Excellent telephone manner
• Strong time management skills
• Ability to problem solve
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Starting salary £22,000 per annum
• £25,000 per annum available for candidates with previous property management experience
• An intensive, ongoing training programme
• Great career opportunities
• Incentives to reward hard work as a team
• Diversity and inclusion networks
Foxtons has been transforming estate agency for over thirty years. We have established ourselves as the most recognisable brand in the London residential real estate market.
Foxtons (2019) Interview Reviews
15 June 2018
Why you chose to study the modules you did at university? What do you do in your spare time? About my pervious work on my CV? Why I want to work in property? Why did I apply...
13 June 2017
My interview with Foxtons was an overall pleasant and professional experience. Prior to the interview, I received an automatic confirmation email which gave in detail the...
03 June 2017
After applying to the role of Property Manager at Foxtons, I recieved a response after three weeks inviting me to attend a video interview. I was tasked to read various questions...
Sign up for job alerts - its free