Property Consultant - Life Residential
We are TRANSPARENT. We believe in HUMILITY. We show RESPECT and TRUST. We offer EMPOWERMENT. We work with INTEGRITY.
These are LiFE Residential’s core values, which our business is built on. We are looking for an experienced Property Consultant, who lives by these values and wants to join a growing business that will help you excel in your career within the new build sector.
What is in it for you:
· Competitive basic salary & commission structure
· NFoPP qualification funding
· Work 1 in 3 Saturdays
· Clear career development
· 25 days holiday + bank holidays + extra days for length of service
· Private healthcare
· Employee of the month perks
· Enhanced maternity and paternity
· Company parties
· Team building events
· Time off to complete charity work
LiFE Residential are one of the UK’s leading privately-owned real estate agencies. Specialising in newly built luxury developments, we have unrivalled partnerships with global and national property developers, Galliard Homes and City & Docklands to mention a few. With 11 branches across prime London locations, and two international offices in Hong Kong and Singapore, we are always on the lookout for motivated, determined and tenacious team-players who are looking to grow with us as a business.
We have also set up our investment arm to the business, LiFE Ventures, which specialises in technology platforms within property industry, enabling us to minimise lengthy processes and maximise enjoyment of LiFE for our clients.
· Registering and qualifying prospective tenants
· Generating and conducting viewings
· Developing relationships and giving advice to Landlords and tenants on a continual basis
· Negotiating offers
· Always delivering an exceptional level of customer service
· Represent the company at exhibitions and corporate events
· Be informed on and be able to advise clients on market conditions
· Have a minimum of 18 months experience as a Lettings Consultant in residential property or 3+ years experience in a targeted environment
· Well presented and articulate
· Driven and motivated individual
· Display a high level of customer service skills
Please contact Tara Kelly to discuss further or apply here today.
The award-winning LiFE Residential are one of the UK’s leading privately-owned real estate agencies.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :property consultant life residential sales london newbuild development graduate
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Foxtons Trainee Estate Agent
£24,500 +Uncapped commission+company car
Trainee Mortgage Advisor
£23,000 + CeMap qualifications + commission
London, Chiswick, Gunnersbury
Trainee Client Accounts Manager
£20,000 to £22,000 basic + bonus
NEW KPMG 2021 Consulting Graduate Programmes - London
Digital Marketing Executive
£25000.00 to £35000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
IT Consultant - London
23,500 to 26,500