Project Manager - Sheffield - BresMed
- 28th February 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Are you interested in joining a thriving company where you can
develop your organizational and communication skills to improve
If so, BresMed is offering an exciting opportunity to join our Consulting and Management team
BresMed is a health economic and outcomes research (HEOR) consultancy that works with pharmaceutical companies and medical device manufacturers, helping them demonstrate the clinical and economic value of their products to governments and other healthcare payers and providers. BresMed’s core services include developing health economic models, which use cutting-edge economic and statistical methodology, and developing market access materials, including reimbursement and value dossiers.
With our head office in Sheffield we employ over 150 people in the UK, India, Ireland, the Netherlands and the US. Our office dynamic is intellectually stimulating and focused on delivering excellence within a vibrant culture where everybody matters. Many of our team join us as graduates, and we believe in developing our employees and offering them responsibility from an early stage in their careers, enabling accelerated progression in a supportive environment.
As part of the Consulting and Management (C&M) team, you will work with our technical teams across different country offices to manage a variety of multi-team projects for a wide range of clients. You will be responsible for supporting the delivery of high-quality projects and ensuring smooth client communications.
This is a challenging role with fast-paced day-to-day responsibilities, which include:
- Managing a variety of projects for a number of clients relating to the licensing and reimbursement approval of medical products and devices
- Working collaboratively with individuals in different teams in BresMed to deliver projects in line with company processes
- Building and developing good working relationships with clients on the projects you work on. You will be the main point of contact for client communications, need to be responsive to the client on behalf of the project team, and facilitate communication to ensure the smooth running of each project
- Developing timelines for projects and assisting the technical teams to deliver to these timings; this will require proactive problem solving when issues arise that impact delivering the project to timelines
- Ensuring that all team members are signed up to their deliverables, and that these are reasonable and achievable
- Internal and external project communication – setting up project meetings and teleconferences, developing and managing the project plan, producing agendas for project meetings and contact reports following meetings
- Commissioning and managing external contractors
- Liaising with the Finance team to ensure timely invoicing in
accordance with the project payment schedule
Due to the multidisciplinary, fast-moving nature of the consultancy
business, you will need to have an enthusiasm for variety along with a
flexible attitude. We are looking for an approachable, well-organized
individual, who can interact with employees across all levels and work
well to deadlines.
- A minimum 2:1 BSc/BA or MSc, or equivalent
- Understanding of the workload and expectations of a consultancy business
- Ability to prioritize and manage your own workload to ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to work with senior team members and manage expectations (internally and externally)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Responsive, helpful and positive ‘action focused’ attitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office® – particularly Outlook®, Word and Excel®
- Knowledge or project management expertise in the HEOR industry
Compensation and benefits package:
- £20,000 (dependent on experience) plus bonus scheme
- 33.5 days paid leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Private healthcare and wellbeing benefits
How to apply:
Applicants must be able to demonstrate legal eligibility to work in the
UK. To apply please include the job reference LCUK0120-1 in the
subject line of your email and send a CV and cover letter detailing your
eligibility for the role via the apply button below. Should you require
further details regarding this post, please contact us on the email
The closing date for this post is Friday 28 February 2020.
BresMed is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud
to be an equal opportunities employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment on the basis of merit, irrespective
of protected characteristics and in accordance with legislative
To all recruitment agencies: BresMed will not accept agency resumes for this role. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs email address, BresMed employees or any other company location. BresMed is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
BresMed Health Solutions
BresMed was established in 2006, and we now have more than 150 staff based in the UK, India, Ireland, the Netherlands and USA. We are an independent health economic and outcomes research consultancy.
Sign up for job alerts - its free