Project Management Graduate Programme - London
- Competitive + benefits
- 6th December 2019
- Start date:
- January 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Ignite your career in IT with Capita
Capita has been working across the public and private sectors for more than 30 years improving customer and public services and adding value to the UK and local economies.
Our 63,000 employees combine our talent, creativity, software, technology and innovation to deliver business critical services and solutions across all our markets, solving the complex challenges of our clients, increasing productivity and enhancing their use of technology and data.
What our Project Management programme provides you with
The Capita IT skills development programme – Novus, provides you with industry approved free training and work experience that will launch your career in project management.
Supported by the BCS The Chartered Institute for IT, skills framework the programme begins with 8-16 weeks of exclusive training based in London, focusing on the newest and most relevant industry methodologies and working towards certifications from various professional bodies including BCS and PMI.
During training, you will receive financial support by way of a training bursary, and upon successful completion of the core modules, you will have the opportunity to be employed by Capita on a two-year contract, working on internal assignments or on-site with one of our prestigious clients. You will be involved with some of the most exciting projects across the UK, such as assisting Project Managers on large scale projects for a leading international bank, luxury retailer or a software solutions provider.
What we look for
Our values are important to us and define who we are as an organisation. We have a culture that is open, collaborative and innovative and we’re looking for enthusiastic talented people with the skills, knowledge and attitude to become part of our team and deliver great service to our clients.
- A minimum of 2:2 in an undergraduate degree
• Strong business acumen
• Excellent communication, presentation and planning skills
• Analytical mind and a keen eye for detail
• A passion for technology and problem solving
• Able to demonstrate an interest in project management
• Following training, willing and able to relocate UK wide if required for assignments
• Available to start training in January 2020
What you’ll receive
As well as the ongoing support of Capita professionals during the programme you will have the opportunity to further your career on completion. Alongside these career enhancing benefits, you’ll also receive:
- Industry aligned competitive salary
• Bi-annual bonuses based on performance reviews
• Financial reward on completion of the two-year programme
• Enrolment onto Capita’s pension scheme
• Flexible benefits such as share scheme, additional holiday purchase, discounted gym membership, cinema tickets and restaurant vouchers.
If you have a passion for technology and business, then we would like to hear from you!
Apply now to start your Novus journey today and be part of a graduate programme that values and invests in your future.
Sign up for job alerts - its free