An award-winning innovation company who manufacture and sell renewable
energy solutions to help tackle poverty on a global scale. With over 1
billion people living without access to electricity this company are on
a social mission just as much as an innovative one. Their first product
was launched with great success in Kenya and on the back of this they
have developed an exciting new product for 2018 to be launched in
sub-Saharan Africa and South Asia. This company has been featured in
major media outlets such as the BBC, TIME, the Guardian and many more.This
is a 6 month internship paying the London Living Wage with the intention
of converting to a permanent job.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the business as a Marketing Intern to help deliver the company's marketing strategy, in particular in line with the company's new product. This is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate looking for real responsibility, keen to be involved in a breadth of activities and works well to deadlines. There's also great job satisfaction in helping make a positive impact on a global problem affecting so many.
Tasks you can expect to learn about and be responsible for include:
• Helping build, launch and manage an international crowdfunding campaign.
• Create written and visual content for the campaign page, pre-launch PR and communications across the campaign.
• Connect with and build relationships with media to generate coverage.
• Communicate with crowdfunding supporters.
• Review, recommend and implement website improvements.
• Develop plans and materials for a global launch, e.g. writing content for both distributers and consumers across all 4 markets.
What are the ideal candidate's personality, skills and qualifications?
• Educated to degree level.
• Someone with natural initiative and flexible enough to adapt to ever changing working requirements.
• Can keep calm and prioritise one's workload whilst under time pressure.
• Strong written English and copywriting skills. Who also enjoys producing marketing content.
• A people person who enjoys building relationships with people from a diverse range of backgrounds.
• Very comfortable navigating around al major social media channels.
• Comfortable working in MS Excel.
Bonus points for:
• Experience using video or photo editing software such as the Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut, illustrator, InDesign.
• Experience using Google or Facebook Analytics.
• Experience using Squarespace.
What are the perks of working at this company?
• Work for a cutting-edge company helping bring a vital commodity such as electricity to parts of the world where it's previously proven impossible to reach making this a highly rewarding company to work for.
• You will gain huge amounts of experience in this role due to the breadth of responsibilities which will fast track your career.
Competitive + bonus London Various
Competitive + benefits London, Nationwide ASAP
£35,000 upwards depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus London, Central London ASAP
Competitive Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits plus OTE London Various