Project Engineer - Trelleborg Group
- £24,000 plus benefits
- East Midlands, West Midlands, Swadlincote
- Apply by:
- 28th July 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Our Graduate Project Engineers assist in the planning, execution and finalising of global projects. You’ll be in charge of communicating decisions and ideas between several business functions - so a passion for interacting with a range of people is imperative.
You’ll help to acquire resources, coordinate team and third-party contractors activities to deliver projects to an exceptional standard, according to timescales and budgets.
You’ll assist in defining project objectives and overseeing quality control - so high standards are imperative.
• Assist management in overseeing entire projects, from start to finish
• Define the project scope, goals and deliverables to support overarching business goals
• Develop a range of full-scale project plans
• Estimate and forecast resources, participants, timelines and budgets
• Engineering based degree
• Work experience in a project management capacity
• Able to learn and apply new technologies
• Be proactive and seek out solutions
• Comfortable dealing with large scale projects
• Experience working with diverse, collaborative teams
• Database and operating systems experience within ERP
• Constantly aware of deadlines and always looking to streamline processes
Sign up for job alerts - its free