|Salary:||£24,000 + benefits|
|Location:||East Midlands, West Midlands, Swadlincote|
|Sectors:||Engineering, Management, Manufacturing and Production|
Our Graduate Project Engineers assist in the planning, execution and finalising of global projects. You’ll be in charge of communicating decisions and ideas between several business functions - so a passion for interacting with a range of people is imperative.
You’ll help to acquire resources, coordinate team and third-party contractors activities to deliver projects to an exceptional standard, according to timescales and budgets.
You’ll assist in defining project objectives and overseeing quality control - so high standards are imperative.
• Assist management in overseeing entire projects, from start to finish
• Define the project scope, goals and deliverables to support overarching business goals
• Develop a range of full-scale project plans
• Estimate and forecast resources, participants, timelines and budgets
• Engineering based degree
• Work experience in a project management capacity
• Able to learn and apply new technologies
• Be proactive and seek out solutions
• Comfortable dealing with large scale projects
• Experience working with diverse, collaborative teams
• Database and operating systems experience within ERP
• Constantly aware of deadlines and always looking to streamline processes
Sign up for job alerts - its free
Competitive plus benefits South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, North East, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits East Midlands, West Midlands ASAP
£22,000 to £24,000 plus benefits South East, International (Europe), East Midlands, Bedford, Lutterworth ASAP
Competitive London ASAP
Competitive depending on experience London, Central London, North West, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland ASAP