What’s life like as a grad in Pershings Project Delivery group
Firstly no two days are the same – and who would want them to be? From the moment you join our team, you will be placed directly in our PMO team where you will be able to learn, grow and excel alongside some of our most experienced project people within the organisation. We want you to progress and grow with us, but most importantly, we want you to enjoy it along the way! Your dedicated mentor will be there to make sure all of this is happening and you will be able to reach out to your mentor at any time.
You will be fully immersed within our team, helping and contributing to delivery of real differences and real benefits to the entire organisation, as well as our clients.
But it’s not all about delivery – we fully believe and support the need to learn and try new things. We are always looking for new and improved ways for doing things and that can come from anyone within the organisation … including you!
You will never stop learning, and yes, there is a steep learning curve, but who doesn’t like a challenge!
We need someone who will
• Be enthusiastic about project management and strive to constantly learn and improve
• Learn, believe and embrace the core project management concepts that contribute to high quality delivery
• Interact and collaborate with other graduates to deliver various graduate specific projects
• Create management packs in a clear and understandable way
• Be capable and confident in self learning
• Feel confident in holding project teams to deadlines and challenging others when appropriate
• Suggest, own and deliver enhancements to our ways of working with the support from your team
• Have a passion for organisation and delivery
In return we will
• Offer and organise training, support and peer mentoring
• Facilitate and support “lunch & learn” sessions
• Provide you with interesting and complex problems for you to solve
• Build a career path specifically for you
• Competitive and enticing graduate package
• Invest in you!
Sign up for job alerts - its free
Competitive North West, Manchester ASAP
Starting salary of £30,000 South East ASAP
£20000 to £25000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London 10-Sep-2018
Up to £22000 per annum plus Bonus London 21-Aug-2018
£23,500 to £26,500 South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, North East, Yorkshire, Nationwide 2-Jul-2018
20000 plus OTE North West ASAP