Location: Remote (with flexibility to travel for meetings and events)
Permanent - 2 x Gradcore, 1 x SRS
An assessment centre for this position will take place on Monday 7th February via zoom, by applying you confirm you are able to attend this
Please state whether you are applying for Gradcore, SRS or would like to be considered for both.
Who will you be working for?
Careerpass Network (“CPN”) is an integrated talent solutions business that combines owned media channels with creative and tailored employability services. Put simply, CPN is a Group brand formed after the coming together of products and services within employer marketing and student recruitment.
Established in 2011, we are a 40-employee business, collaborating within 5 discreet brands. CPN is a young, ambitious, and diverse business, with a culture closely aligned to our values of: Authenticity, Empowerment, Communication, and Integrity.
We are looking for 3 Project Coordinators to join the group across Gradcore (x2) and SRS (x1)
SRS are our award-winning Recruitment and Employability Experts, providing employability assessment services, working with both graduate and apprenticeship employers and universities. SRS design and implement all recruitment and training materials needed by corporate clients, and work with institutions to embed employability and careers training into their curriculum. Their personal approach, expertise and insight helps our clients match the best talent to the right opportunity, and ensures university students have every advantage to help secure that all-important graduate job.
Gradcore’s aim is to ensure that every graduate, no matter their background, has the opportunity to find their calling and make the most of their talent. They’ve been doing this for over 20 years, seeing significant successes with major universities and employers across Europe. They are designing strategies, creating connections and running programmes to make three things happen.
- For universities – helping their students to achieve and realise their full potential
- For businesses – helping them to find, select and develop the sharpest talent
- For students and graduates – helping them to begin their career journey with intelligence and deliberation
Gradcore are a social enterprise, which means they reinvest a proportion of profits back into projects to help graduates.
What will I be doing?
The Project Coordinator is an integral and varied position at the heart of Gradcore’s/SRS’s client delivery. Working on all aspects of client work you’ll support the successful coordination and delivery of a wide range of early talent and higher education projects including (and not limited to): employability development programmes, in-person and online assessment centres, virtual placement programmes, recruitment and selection projects.
Your responsibilities include:
- Supporting all aspects of project coordination and delivery.
- Coordinate project communication with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Constantly seek and identify improvements and enhancements to the way Gradcore/SRS works and delivers for its clients.
- Ensuring the successful coordination and delivery of the projects you work on
- Attendance at client meetings and project inception meetings.
- Supporting the production of end of project reporting including project evaluation packs, project wash ups and debriefs, profit and loss reports.
- Participate in recruitment and selection activities such as screening applications, video interviews, assessing at assessment centres. (full training provided).
- Collect case studies and statistics to support Gradcore/SRS marketing.
- Assisting with the delivery of events – from travel bookings to event logistics.
- Network at conferences and events.
- Carry out any other ad hoc duties that may arise as and when required by the business.
- You’re self-motivated and enjoy working both remotely and in-person.
- You have previous experience in project coordination and support (preferably in an HE/early talent/HR setting).
- You can demonstrate a genuine passion and curiosity about the sectors Gradcore/SRS operates in and the work it does.
- You remain calm and collected when coordinating a variety of projects simultaneously and work well under pressure.
- You always go the extra mile to get the job done to a very high standard.
- You’re flexible, adaptable and happy to work out of hours when required.
- You’re supportive of your colleagues and understand the importance of being a team player.
- You can quickly build rapport with clients and think on your feet when you’re dealing with ambiguous or incomplete information.
- You’re diligent and conscientious in how you approach and deliver your work with excellent attention to detail.
- You’re proactive and an excellent problem solver.
- You’re a professional communicator both written and verbal, understanding audience nuances.
- You have strong IT skills and are proficient in using MS Office 365 (Outlook, Sharepoint) and Google apps (drive, documents etc).
- Flexible working with remote first approach, with a monthly workspace allocation in multiple locations Nationwide.
- Unlimited annual leave allowance.
- Life Insurance.
- Flexible benefits package – you chose what works for you.
- Company pension.
Careerpass Network is a group of brands that support and develop university-based employability programmes, as well as recruitment advertising, and assessment and candidate processing.