We are Gradcore. We're designing strategies, creating connections and running programmes to make three things happen:
- For universities - helping their students to achieve and realise their full potential
- For businesses - helping them to find, select and develop the sharpest talent
- For students and graduates - helping them to begin their career journey with intelligence and deliberations.
We've been doing this for over 20 years, seeing significant successes with major universities and employers across Europe. We're a social enterprise, which means we're reinvesting a proportion of profits back into projects to help graduates.
We're now part of the Careerpass Network, a group of brands that offer a fully integrated talent solutions business.
Visit www.gradcore.co.uk to learn more about us and the fantastic work we do.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Project Coordinator is an integral and varied position at the heart of Gradcore's client delivery. Working closely with our Client Services and Partnerships teams, you'll be responsible for the successful coordination and delivery of a wide range of early talent and higher education client projects including (and not limited to):
- employability development programmes
- in-person and online assessment centres
- city graduates schemes
- recruitment outsourcing projects such as recruitment and selection
- You're self-motivated and enjoy working both remotely and in-person.
- You have previous experience in project coordination and support (preferably in a HE/Early talent setting).
- You can demonstrate a genuine passion and curiosity about the sectors Gradcore operates in and the work it does.
- You remain calm and collected when coordinating a variety of projects simultaneously and work very well under pressure.
- You always go the extra mile to get the job done to a very high standard.
- You're flexible, adaptable and happy to work out of hours when required.
- You're supportive of your colleagues and understand the importance of being a team player.
- You can quickly build rapport with clients and think on your feet when you're dealing with ambiguous or incomplete information.
- You're diligent and conscientious in how you approach and deliver your work with excellent attention to detail.
- You're proactive and an excellent problem solver.
- You're a professional communicator both written and verbal, understanding audience nuances - comfortable and confident presenting to students, online or in-person.
- You're super confident using MS Office 365 (Outlook, Sharepoint) and Google apps (drive, documents etc). - you're a pro at MS Excel and Google Sheets in particular.
- You're happy to travel nationwide for project delivery and in-person team meetings/social events.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS IN THE ROLE INCLUDE:
- Supporting the Client Services and Partnerships teams in all aspects of project coordination and delivery.
- Coordinate project communication with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Client Services team to seek and identify improvements and enhancements to the way Gradcore works and delivers for its clients.
- Successful coordination and delivery of the projects you support.
- Attendance at client meetings and project inception meetings.
- Supporting the production of end of project reporting including project evaluation packs, project wash ups and debriefs, profit and loss reports.
- Create and deliver fun and engaging employability workshops and content for students and graduates.
- Participate in recruitment and selection activities such as screening applications, video interviews, assessing at assessment centres. (full training provided).
- Supporting the marketing team with collateral, content creation, case studies, stats etc.
- Assisting our event management team with the delivery of events - from travel bookings to event logistics.
- Network at conferences and events.
- Carry out any other ad hoc duties that may arise as and when required by the business.
Remunerations: £20,000 - £22,000 per annum + benefits including: professional development allowance Perkbox subscription, international travel opportunities, choice of Netflix/Spotify/Apple Music/Prime subscription, Westfield Health plan and more.
We've been doing this for over 20 years, seeing significant successes with major universities and employers across Europe. We're a social enterprise, which means we're reinvesting a proportion of prodits back into projects to help graduates.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :management jobs london project coordinator gradcore
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Sponsored MDS Graduate Scheme
£22,000 to £23,000
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, International (Europe)
Consulting Graduate Scheme - Summer 2021
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Milwaukee Graduate Leadership Programme (North of England)
£25,500 + branded company vehicle
North West, North East
Graduate Marketing Executive
£27,000 + Benefits Phone + Laptop + International Travel
London, International, International (Europe)
BAE Systems Graduate Programmes
BAE Systems PLC
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
People Management Graduate Scheme
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland