Starfish Search is a national executive search and interim talent business with a strong commitment to social purpose. We use our integrity, knowledge and insight to appoint diverse leaders who change our world for the better.
Since our launch in 2019 we have grown our client base rapidly and we are currently expanding into the broader public sector. With an unstinting focus on quality, our directors and wider senior team take personal responsibility for search assignments and we are now seeking Project Co-ordinators to work alongside them to deliver the high-quality service that defines our brand.
Project Co-ordinators will liaise directly with clients and candidates from a huge range of organisations and sectors, working alongside experienced lead consultants in the delivery of recruitment projects. You will play a key role in supporting the end to end management of assignments from planning and desk research to candidate and client engagement.
This is a hugely rewarding and varied role that offers real scope for career progression as we grow as a business. We are looking for candidates with:
- High standards of verbal and written communication and the confidence to engage with senior and high-profile individuals;
- A highly organised, self-starting style with the initiative to problem solve;
- A commitment to high standards and attention to detail;
- A track-record of providing high quality administrative support and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- A team approach and the desire to develop your skills and experience alongside us as we grow the business;
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion and our values of quality,
authenticity and transparency.
For more information please download
the Starfish Candidate Pack.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and welcome applications from all candidates who meet the criteria.
At Starfish we use our integrity and insight to bring leaders – and aspiring leaders – together with organisations who share their values.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :recruitment jobs leeds project ordinator leeds west yorkshire management trainee starfish
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Trainee Mortgage Advisor
£23,000 + CeMap qualifications + commission
London, Chiswick, Gunnersbury
Foxtons Trainee Estate Agent
£24,500 +Uncapped commission+company car
NEW EY Consulting Graduate Programmes
Competitive starting annual salary
South West, West Midlands, North West, Scotland, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester
Graduate Client Services Consultant
Up to £27000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
Graduate Analyst - TPP
Technology Consulting and Assurance Junior Consultant
West Midlands, Birmingham