Programme Delivery Co-Ordinator
Formerly MyKindaFuture, Connectr is for businesses where people belong.
Connectr helps build a sense of belonging with all people, from candidates to employees, and creates a culture where everyone is included.
Through Connectr’s products and services, we put the ‘human’ back in HR and deliver a new way to form human connections, turn D&I strategy into reality, and provide an engagement and mentoring platform that people love to use.
We are an award-winning, mission-locked company. We believe every person should have equal power and opportunity to shape their future, regardless of their background. Connectr works with over 40 employer partners, and last year supported over 40,000 people to take their next career steps.
Connectr champions an inclusive, respectful, and creative culture for our own people. We show care and candour in everything we do. We embrace new ideas, take calculated risks, communicate openly and proudly deliver our shared mission.
About the role:
Connectr works with young people, their networks and employers to support the next generation of talent into successful working lives. Through our aspiration-raising and skill building activities, we inspire, inform and educate young people aged 14-24 throughout key stages of their career journey. This is coupled with our support for some of the UK’s largest employers, to deliver impactful insight and training to their employees, from hiring managers, to C-Suite, to volunteers in the community.
At the core of our offer is the Program Delivery team, who are responsible for all aspects of our customers’ face-to-face experience with Connectr and our partners. This encompasses our Content, Tutor and Event Management functions. The Programme Delivery Team leads the design, development and quality control of our content, (online and offline), the facilitation of our events from our expert tutor team and the training of employee volunteers, as well as event management guidance and direct delivery. Working with our teams of audience experts for Schools, Universities and job seekers, the Programme Delivery team ensure a seamless, impactful user journey for our customers and clients.
- Conducting research and analysis that supports our campaigns and pitches
- Managing data on paper and online (Excel), especially for programme delivery and evaluation
- Producing regular reports that showcase our impact
- Populating new Connectr platforms with text, images and settings, according to our guides
- Writing engaging copy for volunteers, clients and end users, and making sure this looks great online
- Contributing to and finalising client ready presentations (eg using full Microsoft suite)
- Supporting events, maintaining sign up and delivering logistics support in advance of activities (sending kit, confirming venues)
- Engaging with end users through social media, calls and emails
- Providing any other support as needed in the delivery of a wide range of social impact activities
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience recording and analysing data
- Experience using online marketing tools to communicate to a professional audience (eg mailchimp, social media)
- Ideally some experience of working with corporate employees or clients
- Can-do attitude
- Proactive and ablity to work using own initiative
- Very strong communicator, with honesty and integrity
- Ability to work under pressure and respond positively to change
- Internal mentoring scheme and career development.
- Volunteer days and ways to give back to our communities.
- Flexible and remote working.
- Life Assurance including access to online counselling and online private GP service
- Reduced paid summer hours.
- Enhanced maternity cover and paternity leave.
- Wellbeing allowance, including an Airbnb wellbeing mini-break twice a year.
- Competitive salary and annual review.
- Company share options.
- Christmas and Summer team parties.
Ensure compliance of your team to all rules, policies, and regulations at Connectr including HR policies, D&I best practice and information security and data privacy guidelines.
All positions at Connectr hold responsibility for being up to date and in adherence to information security training, guidance and policies provided by Connectr on information security, including GDPR.
Connectr is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diverse companies are more innovative and better positioned to succeed. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :marketing jobs london advertising & pr jobs london programme delivery ordinator connectr
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Data Engineer – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
Safety Engineering Graduate Programme
Babcock International Group
South West, Bristol
Safety Case/Hazard Management Graduate Programme
Babcock International Group
South East, South West, North West, Nationwide, Warrington, Bristol, Newbury
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
Graduate Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Consultant
London, Scotland, Yorkshire, Glasgow, Leeds