Professional IT Sales Programme - (Account Management & Sales Specialist)
Programme length: 18 months
Contract type: Permanent
Date of Assessment Centre: 21st-23rd November 2022
Application Process: Behavioural Test, video interview, interview, and assessment centre.
No previous IT or sales experience?
No problem! Push your own boundaries. Surprise yourself with just what you can achieve. We’re firm believers that it’s not where you’ve come from, it’s where you’re heading that matters. Throughout the programme we will provide you with the essential skills and business acumen to become one of our world-class sales professionals who are at the front and centre of our business.
Our Professional Sales Associate programme will help you be the best that you can be. If you love a challenge, this is the opportunity for you! Built entirely around you, our Professional Sales Associate programme will enable you to learn about sales, the industry, and our company. Once you have graduated, you’ll have the knowledge, the network and the capabilities to be a success in a Sales Specialist or Account Manager role.
About the programme
Through carefully selected rotations across our business, you will discover how we operate, how we develop long-term relationships with some of the world’s greatest organisations, and ultimately how we drive sales success.
Our organisational structure enables you to have exposure to, and learn from, our senior management team. Everyone is willing you to do well and wants you to succeed.
In partnership with leading technology providers, you will have the opportunity to work on a diverse range of both UK and international sales campaigns that enable success for our customers, many of whom make up the FTSE 100 and Fortune 500.
Our success is due to our people, so your development matters. Through a specially designed training programme you will be prepared for a customer facing sales role by developing your people and sales skills, technical and industry knowledge.
By the end of the programme, you will be well equipped to have business conversations with some of the world’s leading organisations helping to provide them with technical products and services that will help to address key business objectives such as driving innovation and helping to achieve sustainability objectives.
What should you bring with you?
- At least 3 years work experience within the industry or a customer
facing sales role or degree educated (any discipline and any
• For the ‘IT Technical Salesperson’ qualification, you will be working towards on programme, we also require candidates to hold a minimum of 2 GCSEs (or equivalents) at grade C/4 or above which includes both Maths and English Language
• Self-motivated individuals with an interest in sales and technology
• Individuals who have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, have excellent communication skills, are inquisitive, are great at building relationships and have the ambition, enthusiasm and drive to succeed.
What we can offer you:
- A supportive and inclusive winning together culture where you can
learn, earn and have fun
• Access and sponsorship by senior executives including the CEO and UK&I Managing Director.
• Opportunity to obtain industry recognised qualifications and investment into your personal development
• A senior mentor, business coach and a buddy to support you throughout the programme and beyond
• Ability to get involved in a variety of different inclusion programmes including our internal Future Talent community and Employee Impact Groups (EIGs) for Gender, Ethnic Diversity, Accessibility & Wellbeing, LGBTQ+ where you can play a key role in helping to shape things like company policy and procedures, training and development, and events
• The opportunity to work for a company that are leading the way with their sustainability strategy, and who also help customers to meet their sustainability objectives through some of our solutions, helping driving change on a global scale.
• Flexible employee benefits scheme, corporate discounts from well-known retailers, a great employer pension and great work life balance arrangements
Please note that for successful applicants, offers will be conditional on passing additional eligibility checks with our training provider.
For more information, please visit www.computacenter.com/associates and also take a look at our LinkedIn to see what you can be part of! #CCFutureTalent
Good talent knows no boundaries, and neither do we. At Computacenter, we know the benefits of a diverse workforce and we celebrate our differences. A diverse workforce with different experiences and perspectives is key to our success. Through harnessing the power and experiences of our diversity we can better understand our customers and drive innovation, giving us a strong competitive advantage and helping us to provide the best service to our customers.
Computacenter is a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services. We work at the heart of digitisation, advising organisations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology and managing our customers’ infrastructures.
We offer a friendly, open working environment without too much fuss about hierarchy. We are looking for professionals with diverse competencies, personalities and strengths who want to live our shared value of teamwork and performance.
Interested in joining a company with a strong sense of community? - Click here or via the apply now button
We’re growing. We’re hiring. We encourage. We empower. We support.
We are a trusted, global provider of technology with a success story that spans over 40 years. Of our 18,000 people worldwide, over 4,000 are in the UK, sourcing, transforming and managing the latest digital technology to some of the world's greatest organisations.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london sales programme account management computacenter
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Data Product Consultant (Technical Business Analyst) – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
Trainee Recruitment CONSULTANT - TRIDENT INTERNATIONAL - West End, London
30,000 to 40,000 OTE
Data Science Graduate Programme
Remote (work from home), South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Service Analyst - TPP
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£24,000 to 40,000 OTE year one
Spencer Ogden Ltd
London, International, International (Europe)