Product Owner - Fintech - SaaS - Ecommerce
£50,000 - £60,000 DOE
Manchester City Centre
The most exciting, innovative, disruptive Fintech SaaS company is hiring! Featured on "The Times Top 100" for 2022 they are looking for a Product Owner to run and grow their one-stop platform for smarter, faster payment solutions.
You will be joining at a critical time in the business following their successful investment and expansion into the UAE and Europe. You will have access to a large range of clients within the e-commerce sector and you will be working business wide, to make their platform market leading by creating and delivering the roadmap for the product.
With offices in Manchester, Dubai, Frankfurt, and Jersey our client has been disrupting the payments sector through the delivery of custom payment solutions to businesses across a variety of commerce channels, they are the global pioneers of payment strategy to the e-commerce sector with access to the world leading payment gateway and acquiring options.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside some of the most innovative minds in Fintech.
- Understand - Develop deep understanding of our clients’ users, their business and the markets they operate in, the markets our client operates in and their competitor landscape
- Deliver - Work iteratively and collaboratively with Analysts, Designers, Engineers, Finance and Compliance to refine your vision and deliver against your roadmap using agile methods
- Solve - Understand and clearly define the problems needed to solve for our clients customers and stakeholders. Solve them in the simplest and most valuable ways that deliver a great user experience for all
- Prioritise - Juggle the requirements and request from across the business and beyond and deliver the most value to your customers
- Communicate - Get across your vision, the team's progress, what the company are doing next and also what they are not doing to a broad audience inside and outside the business
- Measure - Who is using their products and how? Did that new feature they thought would delight their customers really delight them?
- Operate - Be aware of how the product fits into our clients ecosystem of providers and the wider banking world beyond
- Commercialise - See the product from the point of view of not only our clients customers but also of their business models
- Proven experience in owning digital products
- Exposure to the produce lifecycle - creation, iteration, running, closing
- Worked with agile development teams to deliver great software to customers
- Experience with measuring of product usage using both quantitative and qualitive methods
- Created, communicated and executed roadmaps for digital products
- A great attitude for solving problems, building great products, and showing an interest in making our clients customers lives as easy as possible
- Bachelors degree
- Experience in Financial Services, especially Payments, would be beneficial but is not essential
This is an incredible company with great core values, an amazing company culture and they really look after everyone who works there. With lots of perks and benefits, an exceptional offering, and the chance to be part of something truly exciting.
Fantastic company culture where they genuinely care about and look after all employees
Social Company with regular events and meals
Additional day off for your Birthday
Flexible Working Hours
Work From home Opportunities
Company Pension Scheme
Incredible offices in Manchester City Centre
Delivering Retained, Contingent and RPO services for our partners across multiple verticals and sectors and experience levels from Graduate to Executive Search.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :computing & it jobs manchester product owner fintech saas payments anderson associates
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Business & Commercial Banking Graduate Scheme
Lloyds Banking Group
South West, West Midlands, Scotland, Yorkshire, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - CENTRAL LONDON - DECEMBER ‘23
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Remote (work from home), London, Mayfair (north), Grosvenor Square
Generalist Management Graduate
Starting salary £26,500 + company car + fuel card
Constellation Automotive Group
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
£35K to £45K Base + £20K to £25K
London, North West, Manchester
Graduate Technology Consultant Programme
Starting at £30,000
Remote (work from home), London
Graduate Cloud Engineer – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary