This employer is an exciting data management company that is enhancing
the way companies manage data.
They are a next generation sales platform that uses AI to stream leads in real-time. Their service can be used for lead enrichment, lead generation and sales automation. They already have a number of high profile paying customers and have recently released native applications for Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce. They're on a mission to improve the quality of business data used by sales and marketing teams.
This exciting company is growing fast and adding new members to their core team! If you're excited to work with a team that moves fast, take risks, and comes to work every day excited about building a product that will power the next generation of innovation in sales and marketing we would love to hear from you.
Key responsibilities of the role;
The role is a mix of technical work, planning and coordinating between the IT, Sales and Customer Success teams.
As product manager you will work with the people who make the platform, those who use the product and those who manage the business to ensure that the product is meeting everyone's needs. You will initially report directly to the CEO.
As product manager you will help ensure that the product is being made as efficiently as possible and that the people building it have access to the latest technologies and techniques. You will listen to the users of the product, finding out what new features they want and gathering and analysing their feedback and usage data. This helps make decisions about the future of the product; what will and won't be possible and which features to prioritise or to drop altogether and produce product roadmaps.
You will be responsible for the lifecycle of the product, ensuring that everyone is following the product roadmap and that features are being released on time and are of a high quality.
In your role you may focus mostly on the users of your product, sometimes referred to as product marketing, or on the creation of the product itself, known as product development.
Day-to-day activities will include;
As a product manager you will:
• Take overall responsibility for the success of your product;
• Contribute towards product strategy and vision;
• Meet regularly with all stakeholders, including product developers, marketing, customer service, finance and company heads;
• Collect, analyse and respond to user feedback;
• Gather and evaluate ideas and opinions;
• Plan new features and changes to a product;
• Demonstrate new ideas and features to stakeholders;
• Create timelines and roadmaps for developing the product;
• Attend conferences and events related to a product or sector;
• Implement or support marketing campaigns;
• Create and oversee development and project management processes;
• Inspire and enthuse colleagues and users of the product;
• Learn about users and a product's market;
• Research competitors and similar products.
The ideal candidate's personality and qualifications;
• Have a strong mix of project management and technical/subject interest
• The ability to quickly grasp and understand new business systems
• Experience of working with business databases and data sets in a fast-paced commercial environment
• Highly numerate, logical & methodical
• Advanced excel skills
• Ability to manage conflicting priorities and meet strict deadlines
• Proactive with a strong commercial sense
• Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
• Patient, willing to train and support
• Ability to explain key information in an open and communicative style
• Demonstrate a high degree of initiative and take ownership of tasks
• Strong commercial awareness
Sign up for job alerts - its free
Competitive + bonus London Various
£22000 to £27000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
Up to £27,000 plus excellent benefits South West, London ASAP
Up to £25000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£22000 to £24000 per annum negotiable plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP