Product Management Leadership Graduate Programme 2019
- £27,500 + benefits
- North West, Manchester
- Apply by:
- 2nd January 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
We’ve a lot to shout about. And this is where we design, manage and promote the products our customers need and build lifelong connections across a range of marketing channels.
A leadership role in product management
Our rotational placements across the product department will give you the inside track on the inner workings of an ethical bank. Developing your technical and commercial skills, you’ll explore how we design our products, taking into consideration our customer needs and the commercial needs of the business.
Throughout the two years, your placements will vary depending on our business needs, but could include:
• Working with product managers to develop propositions - we will get
you involved all the way from idea generation to delivery.
• Supporting our risk colleagues to develop product policies – gaining exposure to product regulations, compliance and risk reporting in the process.
• Sharpening your commercial acumen to support our pricing teams with product changes that will increase their appeal and drive income.
• Spend time in marketing to find out how our product offering reaches our customers.
We’ll also make sure you have a real say in your final placement, when you’ll be given even more leadership opportunities and responsibility.
A mentor. A buddy. A personal development plan. You’ll have all the support you need to drive your career forward and gain a relevant professional qualification.
Are you made of the right stuff?
We’re looking for commercial thinkers with real enthusiasm, energy and potential. Level headed with a mind full of bright ideas, you’ll crave responsibility and have the drive to see things through from start to finish. A great communicator who can connect with anyone – whoever they are, you’ll enjoy taking on new challenges and creating and developing new products and ideas that will shape the future of banking. Although a business related degree is desirable, it is by no means compulsory. If you think you’re right for the role then make sure you apply!
What you’ll need
• Passion working for a bank with values and ethics at it's heart
• At least a 2:1 degree or a 2:2 with a Masters (ideally in a numerical, scientific, analytical or business related subject)
• GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent) at grade C or above
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills
• The unrestricted right to live and work in the UK
Sign up for job alerts - its free