Product Development Assistant
- To be agreed
- Yorkshire, Barnsley
- Apply by:
- 25th May 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Rack Armour Ltd has achieved excellent worldwide brand recognition with its Rack Armour product and has now made a good entry in the barrier market with its new barrier products. The company has new products which it intends to introduce to the market once finalised and are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic graduate to develop and co-ordinate the initial introduction.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and motivated graduate to join an expanding business, and due to the size and nature of the organisation the candidate will be required to get involved in a wide variety of new product development activities.
The main focus of the role will be to support the business in implementing a strategy with new products, enabling the company to achieve ambitious growth by developing existing markets and creating new ones.
Summary of responsibilities-
• Marketing communications
• Developing new product markets
• Building case studies
• Direct contact with customers
• Quality control and testing of products
The company is looking for a talented and bright graduate who can demonstrate the following.
• A good understanding of the product development theory
• Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
• The ability to use problem solving techniques
• A high level of IT skills, plus drive and flexibility
• Have a creative approach and a keen eye for detail
Salary- To be agreed
Location- Barnsley, SY
Holidays- 25 days
Other benefits- Health Scheme, pension
Training will be given to candidate when required to help with continual professional development.
Sign up for job alerts - its free