Product Designer - Fintech - SaaS - Ecommerce
£50,000 - £60,000 DOE
Manchester City Centre
The most exciting, innovative, disruptive Fintech SaaS company is hiring! Featured on "The Times Top 100" for 2022 they are looking for a Product Designer to run and grow their one-stop platform for smarter, faster payment solutions.
You will be joining at a critical time in the business following their successful investment and expansion into the UAE and Europe. You will have access to a large range of clients within the e-commerce sector and you will be working business wide, to make their platform market leading by creating and delivering the roadmap for the product.
With offices in Manchester, Dubai, Frankfurt, and Jersey our client has been disrupting the payments sector through the delivery of custom payment solutions to businesses across a variety of commerce channels, they are the global pioneers of payment strategy to the e-commerce sector with access to the world leading payment gateway and acquiring options.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside some of the most innovative minds in Fintech.
- Deliver - Work iteratively and collaboratively with Analysts, Product Owners, Engineers and Support to help create the best designs possible
- Advocate - You will push for the best for the user while raising the design knowledge of the organisation
- Communicate - Get your design vision understood at a feature through to an overall design principle level
- Understand - You will have a deep understanding of our clients users and the problems they need to solve for them
- Measure - Who is using our clients products and how
- Proven experience in designing digital interfaces and journeys
- Worked with agile development teams to deliver great software to customers regularly
- Experience with analysing product usage using both quantitative and qualitative methods - real examples of understanding users and their behaviours
- A great attitude for solving problems, building great products, and showing an interest in making our customers, and their customers, lives as easy as possible
- A passion for design that is accessible to all users
- Communicating beyond pictures, you can demonstrate your skills with words both spoken and written in UI copy and in longer form explanations to show your working out
- Bachelors degree
- Experience in Financial Services, especially Payments, would be beneficial but is not essential
This is an incredible company with great core values, an amazing company culture and they really look after everyone who works there. With lots of perks and benefits, an exceptional offering, and the chance to be part of something truly exciting.
Fantastic company culture where they genuinely care about and look after all employees
Company trips abroad (Monaco, Ski trips)
Harvey Nichols Hampers, Food and drinks hampers
Social Company with regular events and meals
Flexible Working Hours
Company Pension Scheme
Incredible offices in Manchester City Centre
Delivering Retained, Contingent and RPO services for our partners across multiple verticals and sectors and experience levels from Graduate to Executive Search.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :computing & it jobs manchester product designer fintech saas digital interface payments anderson associates
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Project Management Graduate Programme
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Project Management Graduate Programme
10Babcock International Group
Business Development Executive
£25k to 30k per year + OTE £40k to £100k
Buchanan Staffing Group
Generalist Management Graduate
Starting salary £26,500 + company car + fuel card
Constellation Automotive Group
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Graduate HR Assistant
£25k to £28K + Area Allowance
London, Hounslow, Maswell Park
Design Engineer Graduate