|Salary:||£24,000 + benefits|
|Location:||East Midlands, West Midlands, Swadlincote|
|Sectors:||Engineering, Manufacturing and Production|
We’re looking for highly motivated engineers to join the team to drive our continued global growth.
You’ll be responsible for leading, promoting and implementing Lean manufacturing solutions within Trelleborg.
The graduate programme will allow you to take ownership over the manufacturing process on a multinational scale. You will work on multiple projects from initial conception through to implementation whilst managing the process throughout.
You will be at the forefront of innovation within Trelleborg and therefore it is essential that you are a highly driven individual and motivated by working towards and exceeding targets.
• Utilising lean principles to improve manufacturing efficiency
• Achieve monthly sustainable cost reductions through waste identification and minimisation
• Take ownership for the Manufacturing Excellence activities and budgeted improvements
• Ongoing work on the training programmes to help develop the manufacturing team
• Management and implementation of various cost-saving projects
• Educated to degree level in an Engineering Discipline is an advantage
• Experience within the aerospace or automotive industries is an advantage
• Knowledge of polymer materials and their relative merits
• Ability to read engineering drawings and specifications
Sign up for job alerts - its free
Competitive plus benefits South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, North East, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
£22,000 to £24,000 plus benefits South East, International (Europe), East Midlands, Bedford, Lutterworth ASAP
Competitive plus benefits East Midlands, West Midlands ASAP
Competitive London ASAP
Competitive depending on experience London, Central London, North West, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland ASAP