Are you somebody who is at the start of your career, seeking a change of direction or returning to work? We have a fantastic opportunity to join us as a Pricing Analyst, providing the opportunity to combine the pace, focus, and mentality to the pricing team of an established company.
For this Pricing Analyst role, you will report to the Pricing Manager and will be an important member of the Pricing team. Predominantly your work will focus on the initial pricing strategies for new business solutions in our Security division, with the opportunity to support wider work across other service streams as desired/required.
End-to-end ownership of the pricing cycle is central to this role, and the role holder will be expected to impart commercial knowledge and guidance to achieve the most economically advantageous price point for the company and our customers.
What we can offer you:
- £25,000 per annum
- Working 40 hours per week, inclusive of a paid lunch break flexible working options available
- Annual leave of 22 days per year plus bank holidays
- Life assurance scheme
- Company sick pay
- Pension Scheme
- Access to a fantastic Employee Benefits Platform offering lifestyle savings and discounts on most high street retailers, a Reward and Recognition program
- Employee Assistance Programme that provides a health and wellbeing support service
- As an employer of choice, we focus on wellbeing, training, and career progression
- Employee Referral Scheme
What we need from you:
- Degree in a maths/business-relevant subject, or appropriate experience
- Analytically and numerically strong and a natural problem solver
- A quick and keen learner with excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (IF Formulas, Vlookups, and such like) – preferably with a Microsoft Excel Proficiency course
- An excellent understanding of maths and English
- An excellent standard of written English and the ability to write to client requirements
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to review their own work prior to an official appraisal
- Confident speaker, able to communicate effectively and confident to present to new and existing clients
- Worked within the security industry, or service industry (ideal but not essential)
About Wilson James
Wilson James is a leading security, construction logistics and aviation services provider with more than 5,000 employees. With in-depth sector and service expertise, we deliver solutions to clients operating across the Aviation, Construction, Corporate, Energy, Manufacturing, Maritime and Technology industries.
Wilson James provides services to some of the world's most iconic brands. We collaborate. We raise standards. We win awards.
We employ more than 5,000 brilliant people across security, construction logistics and aviation services.
We celebrate diversity. With more than 75 nationalities represented in the Wilson James family, we are a truly inclusive company.
Wilson James is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. A criminal conviction will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position, however each case will be assessed on an individual basis.
For information about Wilson James' commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, please see our website.
Be part of something amazing. Join Wilson James. We employ more than 5,000 brilliant people across security, construction logistics and aviation services.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :finance jobs london sales jobs london pricing analyst wilson james
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Remote (work from home), South East, Hemel Hempstead
Graduate Banking Services - London
2022 Consulting Graduate Programmes - KPMG
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Business Analyst Graduate Programme – Aug 2022
£24500 after training
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Graduate Programme - Professional Internal Auditor
The Mayor's Office for Policing and Crime
Risk Consulting (Internal Audit) Graduate Trainee
London, West Midlands, Birmingham