|Salary:||£20000 to £37500 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus|
PR Recruitment Consultant
A multi award winning recruitment company is looking for passionate and driven Graduate Recruitment Consultants to become the future leaders of this hugely successful firm! The company has built up an impressive client base, including Google, EE, Jaguar, and Rolex and rewards everyone in the business with the most competitive commission structure available and team incentives including quarterly trips abroad - Vegas, New York, Amsterdam and Paris being some examples!
Training and Career Progression for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant
* The first 3 months will be heavily invested in your training period
* There is a quarterly external training course for all levels, as your training is continued throughout your career not just at your Graduate entry level stage
Daily Activities for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
* Resourcing and searching for candidate CVs that are a good match to the type of profile your clients are looking for, through the extensive database, job adverts, head-hunting and using LinkedIn
* Telephone interviewing candidates
* Setting up interviews and managing the process - arranging diaries, providing feedback for both parties, and negotiating the final terms and conditions
* The last stage is business development and sales
The Team Environment is focussed on their core values:
* True Consultancy
* Every Interaction counts - listen, learn and collaborate
* Think differently. Engage brilliantly. Deliver Exceptionally
The Awards Won Include:
* Best Recruitment Agency Team
* Best Overall Recruitment Company
* UK Recruitment Consultant of the year
The ideal Graduate Recruitment Consultant candidate for this role must be driven, competitive, resilient and determined. The opportunity is huge with fast career progression as well as financial gain from joining one of the fastest growing and most respected Recruitment Consultancies in London.
Higher The Talent is a high growth graduate recruitment start-up, placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles in London.
Our mission is to place the right graduate into the right sales job for them. We only work on the best sales roles in London with a minimum starting salary of £20000, have great training programmes and commission structures and career progression opportunities.
If you're a graduate considering a career in Sales or Recruitment, check out our website - just search for 'higher the talent'. We can always send you an info pack about a graduate career in sales to help with your research.
£22,000 to £24,000 plus OTE plus Bonus London, Wimbledon ASAP
£23000 to £43000 per annum plus OTE Central 31-Mar-2017
£23,000 to £25,000 + Commission negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses salary review South East, Watford, London, Guildford, Milton Keynes, Reading ASAP
£20000.00 to £63000.00 per annum negotiable plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£20000.00 to £45000 per annum plus OTE plus Bonus Central ASAP
£30,000 to £35,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London 1-Jun-2017
£19k London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 3-Jul-2017
£32,500 +£5,000 welcome bonus plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide
Competitive plus benefits London
£28,000 plus benefits South West, London, Scotland
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London Various
23,000 plus OTE London Ongoing
£14,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£35,000 to £40,000 in first year plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London ASAP
£14,500 (per annum) London ASAP
£14,400 (per annum) London ASAP