PR & Marketing Recruitment Consultant
- Up to £23000 per annum negotiable depending on experience + benefits + OTE + bonus
- Apply by:
- 13th May 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
PR & Marketing Recruitment- Graduate Scheme
Location: Liverpool Street, Central London
Salary: £23,000 + uncapped commission
Start date: ASAP
You will be working for one of the most rapidly expanding recruitment companies in the UK. The company tends towards hiring ambitious graduates in entry level roles to ensure they remain an organically grown business, with the majority of their senior positions filled by people who started in entry level recruitment roles. There are promotion targets allowing for quick career progression in a meritocratic environment, as well as one of the most competitive commission structures in recruitment. You will be given free membership to the company gym as well as a free I-Pad the day you start.
The Role of a Recruitment Consultant
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant you will be expected to do the following:
- Working the 360 degree recruitment cycle from start to finish
- Generating new clients through cold calling businesses and selling your recruitment services
- Using multiple techniques to source new candidates
- Meeting with high-end clients and candidates frequently
- Negotiating fees and salaries
- Closing the deal for a commission bonus!
The client will give you in-depth training for all of the above skills!
What Makes a Good Recruitment Consultant?
- You must be a University Graduate with a 2.2 or above
- Hardworking and driven
- Extremely financially driven
- Have a genuine desire to work within recruitment and make the most of the opportunities available
- Outgoing, confident and sociable
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
Benefits of working with this Recruitment company:
- Company Lunch Clubs for top billers
- Uncapped Commission Structure
- Quarterly company holidays - previous destinations include Vegas, Dubai and New York
- Company sports teams including 5-a-side Football, Rugby 7s and Squash
- Offices with games and a bar
- State of the art offices in the heart of the Soho
If you think you'd be well suited to recruitment and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Emily Reynolds at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Sign up for job alerts - its free