|Salary:||£21,000 to £24,000|
|Location:||South East, Hitchin|
|Sectors:||Advertising & PR|
This is a truly unique opportunity to join an award winning boutique Consumer PR agency that specialises in family brands. bumpPR is a small agency with a lot of heart, we’re a hardworking, passionate and super friendly team that live by the motto: work hard, play hard and be kind!
Happy to consider someone fresh from Uni with little or no experience – but passion, enthusiasm, determination and a clear desire to get stuck in is a must.
It will be a truly varied role with the lucky candidate working across a selection of brands supporting with press release writing, media relations with both print and online outlets, blogger and social influencer engagement and social media planning/ management also.
As a PR account executive at bumpPR the job you can expect to be:
• liaising on a daily basis with clients and the media, often via
telephone and email
• building strong relationships and networks with colleagues, clients, the media, bloggers, social influencers and celebrities
• monitoring the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media sites and blogs, for opportunities for clients and coverage collation
• preparing regular client reports and attend client meetings
• researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media lists that you will have developed
• promoting news stories and features to the media, known as 'selling in'
• collating, analysing and evaluating media coverage
• working as part of an account team to develop client proposals and implement the PR activity
The following skills are a must:
• Strong interpersonal skills, confidence and positive attitude
• excellent written communication skills
• Proficient on key computer programmes – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• flexibility, determination, enthusiasm and the ability to cope well under pressure
• great team working skills
• the ability to think strategically and good analytical skills
• business awareness and a good knowledge of current affairs
• excellent organisational skills, with the ability to work on more than one project at a time
• creativity and imagination
Apply via the button below.
£20,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£25000.00 to £45000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£25k + £20k OTE Uncapped depending on experience plus OTE South East, Reading ASAP
£23k to £25k + Bonuses depending on experience plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£18k to increasing to £20k after 6 months plus OTE North West, Manchester ASAP