This is a truly unique opportunity to join an award-winning boutique Consumer PR agency that specialises in family brands. bumpPR is a small agency with a lot of heart, we’re a hardworking, passionate and super friendly team that live by the motto: work hard, play hard and be kind!
Passion, enthusiasm, determination and a clear desire to get stuck in is a must.
It will be a truly varied role with the lucky candidate working across a selection of brands supporting with press release writing, media relations, blogger and social influencer engagement and creative social media planning and implementation also. The role will also include daily admin tasks, supporting with sampling, coverage checks and monthly reporting.
The new exec can expect to be…
- Building strong relationships and networks with colleagues, clients, the media, bloggers, social influencers and celebrities
- Monitoring the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media sites and blogs, for opportunities for clients and coverage collation
- Preparing monthly client reports
- Handling daily checks and activity on social media platforms
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media lists that you will have developed
- Preparing pitch documents for press
- Collating, analysing and evaluating media coverage
- Working as part of an account team
The following skills are a must:
- 1-2 years’ experience ideal, but not essential
- Strong interpersonal skills, confidence and positive attitude
- Excellent written communication skills
- A good understanding of Social Media
- Proficient on key computer programmes – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Flexibility, determination, enthusiasm and the ability to cope well under pressure
- Great team working skills
- The ability to think strategically and good analytical skills
- Business awareness and a good knowledge of current affairs
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to work on more than one project at a time
- Creativity, imagination and initiative a bonus!
bumpPR is a small agency with a lot of heart, we’re a hardworking, passionate and super friendly team that live by the motto: work hard, play hard and be kind!
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :executive bumppr
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Project Management Graduate Programme – Aug 2022
£24500 after training
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Graduate Account Manager - Media and Advertising Sales
£25,000 to £27,000
London, Clapham, Stockwell
Communications & Marketing - TPP
Marketing Manager - Events
30000 to 35000
Graduate Programmes - EY
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Graduate Management Trainee - Portsmouth
South East, Portsmouth